Thread: WTF has happened to TV "entertainment?

Blog Entries

Default WTF has happened to TV "entertainment?

Well i am doing nothing tonight ,am in 100000000000000000% lazy form. If my arse was super itchy i would just let it be. Just checked to see whats on TV tonight and i quickly realized why i rarely watch it anymore. I found one thing that "might" be worth watching but ffs its Sat night. I remember before on Sat night youd always find a good movie (and this was just with RTE channels). There was nearly always a good old horror movie on somewhere , Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee sort of stuff but now? Tonights horror movie is Person of the Year?????????

They need to go back and start showing older stuff again and thank god i got rid of sky ages ago. I mean "worlds greatest bus crashes" or "worlds noisiest farts", f'n Britain Uncovered, Australia Uncovered, my bloody headstone uncovered. FFS start showing something.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Oh i forgot , Winning Streak is on. Oh the excitement.

Marty - Next up is Bridie from Balinasloe.

Bridie - hellllo

Marty - and whose with you tonight Bridie?

Bridie - me ma and me pa and me brother harry and my three sisters Jacintaaaaaa an Marthaaaaaaaa an Soirsaaaaaaaaaaa an all me cousins.

FFS,
    Westside.

Reviews

Fucks sake ..... I find myself agreeing with Westy..... TV is shite

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Well i am doing nothing tonight ,am in 100000000000000000% lazy form. If my arse was super itchy i would just let it be. Just checked to see whats on TV tonight and i quickly realized why i rarely watch it anymore. I found one thing that "might" be worth watching but ffs its Sat night. I remember before on Sat night youd always find a good movie (and this was just with RTE channels). There was nearly always a good old horror movie on somewhere , Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee sort of stuff but now? Tonights horror movie is Person of the Year?????????

They need to go back and start showing older stuff again and thank god i got rid of sky ages ago. I mean "worlds greatest bus crashes" or "worlds noisiest farts", f'n Britain Uncovered, Australia Uncovered, my bloody headstone uncovered. FFS start showing something.

Westside.
    Here's something for you Westie. Your favourite.

Once a prick - always a prick.

Blog Entries

Rover , tonight when your in bed asleep , i hope the skies open above ladooland and a slate gives way on your
    roof and the rain trickles right down and on top of your head.

Oh and its costs you 250 shiney ones and the guy takes one hour to fix it.

Sincerely,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 11-09-10 at 20:06.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Rover , tonight when your in bed asleep , i hope the skies open above ladooland and a slate gives way on your
    roof and the rain trickles right down and on top of your head.

Oh and its costs you 250 shiney ones and the guy takes one hour to fix it.

Sincerely,
    Westside.
    Would I need to be in the attic for that to take effect, or is the bedroom ceiling opening as well.

Once a prick - always a prick.