Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Wouldnt it be great if.......................

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Wouldnt it be great if.......................

    The daylight hours were the same year round? Say it was bright all year from 7 in the morning until 9 or so at night?

    ah well,
    Westside.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,199
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Just move to the tropics.

    Bright from 06:30 to 18:30 all year round
    The Gods are just, and of our pleasant vices
    Make instruments to plague us

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    I don't live on E-I ....
    Posts
    1,300
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    The daylight hours were the same year round? Say it was bright all year from 7 in the morning until 9 or so at night?

    ah well,
    Westside.
    I suppose so. One could plan certain day activities much better.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    somewhere along bus route 46A
    Posts
    1,555
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    West why dont you move to the North Pole , plenty of daylight there for you all yr round
    I have no signature at the moment

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    West why dont you move to the North Pole


    Is there an internet connection in the North Pole? If not I will start the whip round so...
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 11-09-10 at 19:33. Reason: Sparked a little thought, that did. Tres bon.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Is there an internet connection in the North Pole? If not I will start the whip round so...
    Great idea Lucy. Westie's goin to the North pole and you want to give him internet access. Kinda defeats the suggestion I'd say, might as well leave him in Westville.........

    Please put a little more thought into your posts..........

    Unless you were doing a whip aroung for a furry coat for him................
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Great idea Lucy. Westie's goin to the North pole and you want to give him internet access. Kinda defeats the suggestion I'd say, might as well leave him in Westville.........

    Please put a little more thought into your posts..........

    Unless you were doing a whip aroung for a furry coat for him................
    And an igloo kit. West would be in trouble without that. I am thinking ahead, Luth.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    And an igloo kit.
    And what does this comprise of? A solar powered torch, perforated dinghy and a water cooled coat?

    lovely,
    Westside.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    A solar powered torch
    I'd like this to be my gift........

    A very usefull invention...........

    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    And what does this comprise of? A solar powered torch, perforated dinghy and a water cooled coat?

    lovely,
    Westside.

    An ice cube tray and a ice pick, duh.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •