Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Ber Appreiciation Thread.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

There are many people I like here, but very few I trust. I hope I don't offend anyone by that, but it's the truth. And very few of those I trust are punters. Ber is a rare exception.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to El Gordo For This Useful Post:

An don (11-09-10), benin (11-09-10), ber (11-09-10), Experienced Punter esq (11-09-10), Lucy Chambers (10-09-10), Sensual Delights (11-09-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Ber is a very intelligent, interesting and germaine poster. I miss him.

as do i so cmon ber , dont be a stranger . If u have issues pm me i will help

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Just going back to his bad points for one moment.

why start an appreciation thread of someone and go back to his bad points . but i suppose thats you

Well Ber I guess u got sick of the threads here meandering into off topic conversations between people infantile comments about your requests to keep your threads on topic with no pics Come back soon Ber all is not lost here....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

Alana (11-09-10)

ber was in chat the night before last ..he is not gone just not posting.and to help westie on the topic of bers good points i ummm well i ammm and ummmmmmm ...

good poster and seems a nice guy maybe a bit set in his ways but sure we all have faults...except me that is..ooohhh and westie

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post

why start an appreciation thread of someone and go back to his bad points . but i suppose thats you

Ber knows what i am like.

Westside.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234