View Poll Results: What does Westside like to do on a Saturday night?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Go out for a nice meal and drinks in a Cork restaurant/bar

2 28.57%
  • Stay Home and play computer games / watch DVDs / listen to music

1 14.29%
  • Other: Please specify

4 57.14%

Thread: Westside Poll

Blog Entries

Default Westside Poll

I know this is a strange request, but please humour me folks...

What do you think Westside likes to do best on a Saturday night?

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post

Post a final goodbye message to all at E-I.....then on Sunday post 20 more messages....

Smile Ahh Sweeeeeeetttttttttttttiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post

First off Armanidublin, if you were sent for a brain scan the machine would reject you.

Now Sweetheart. You tell me what Westside likes to do best on a Sat night?? You know what i would do with you on a Sat night ,you dirty little creature.

Hey ,i see the forum has really changed for the better since i last posted. Its amazing but certain people just aint nothing here without their Uncle West. Indeed during the week i felt a very relaxed feeling around my Daddy Bags. Sort of an end to the constant swinging off Westsides nuts. Nutswinging. Its amazing the therapuetic feeling i once took for granted. I'll never again take my scrotum for granted. Never.

I see that there is a new Numnut on the forums. Sort of smoke the dope till you drop.

And hey Westside saw an enemy of his the other night with a gf. Like a little beached whale. So now Westside would like to officially launch "The Save The Baby Whale" appeal. Jesus if she was cutting the grass ,she would look like an Albino Manatee. They both gave Westside dirty looks which i in turn burst my nutsack laughing.

Anyway Sweetie, you know what im doing tonight? Im goping watching the box, then going to fuckin bye byes because i am well and truely screwed.

Till next time, hugs and kisses

Coming Soon To A Zoo Near You, The Albino Manatee.
    Westside.

PS you will have to get me out of your head, im not worth the effort Sweetie xxxx

Reviews

Talking Wtf!!!!!

You have a very weird imagination dcdc .............. but i have to admit i do love it!!!

Paws

Smile Hey.........................................................................

Quote Originally Posted by dcdc View Post
    i'd say like most of us
    Westside sit at home on, a cling film covered sofa, covered in vasaline getting off to that dirty like minx of eastenders Stacey while deaming of the life we all trully deserve. while bitting the heads of jelly babies

now how the fuck did you know what i do? Well now all is revealed. Also i use a jar of liver now and then. I also lean on my arm for twenty mins, let it go numb, feels like someone elsesarm.
    As far as heads of jelly babies. We had enough of babies heads for one might.
    I was wondering what happened me when i was born. Maybe my old fella got horny and well Westsides head gets bashed all over the place. Funny because i distinctly remember feeling somewhat normal about a day or two prior to my birth.

Born with a cock in my mouth,
    Westside.