"It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Have you???
    I have no recollection.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by texas View Post
    I have no recollection.
    Perhaps you've been deprogrammed from the trained killer you once were then..........

Obviously only retrained and programed in copy and paste now..........

Your posts on this subject are rubbish............
    L

[QUOTE=texas;284957]Most US Marines don't want gay roommates: General - The Times of India

Which was the last war the Americans actually won Texas? The point I am trying to make it that with or without gays (openly) in the military, it does not seem to alter the outcome.

And whilst we are talking about morality, was it moral to drop a bomb on Japan (the last war they won)?

Who someone sleeps with does not affect their ability to be a leader or follow orders. How straight do you need to be to push a button/pull a trigger Texas?

I would say that if you are scared about what another man will do to you if they were to see you naked, is more about you rather than them...

GL
    "Keep it real with me, and I'll keep it real with you"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gaylord View Post

I would say that if you are scared about what another man will do to you if they were to see you naked, is more about you rather than them...

GL
    I'd say you're in the wrong job, you'd have a little bit more to worry about than that...............

Besides, anybody who's ever served in an infantry unit in a hostile enviornment know it's all about watchin each others ass..........
    L

example

This peron betrayed his country. He has endangered the lives of confidential informants, if he hasn't already caused some death. He knew, before he went into the American military, that he was supposed to keep what he does undercover, but he decided to rebel. Even at the expense of other people's lives.

Bradley Manning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Manning is a homosexual{*}
    Homosexual Scandal Linked to Treason
    FBI question WikiLeaks mother at Welsh home: Agent interrogate 'distressed' woman, then search her son's bedroom | Mail Online
    http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2010/aug/10080312.html

Last edited by texas; 11-09-10 at 17:37.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by texas View Post
    example

This peron betrayed his country. He has endangered the lives of confidential informants, if he hasn't already caused some death. He knew, before he went into the American military, that he was supposed to keep what he does undercover, but he decided to rebel. Even at the expense of other people's lives.

Bradley Manning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Manning is a homosexual{*}
    Homosexual Scandal Linked to Treason
    FBI question WikiLeaks mother at Welsh home: Agent interrogate 'distressed' woman, then search her son's bedroom | Mail Online
    Was Alleged Wikileaks Source a Homosexual with Axe to Grind against U.S. Military?

And your narrowmindedness leads you to believe he did this as a result of his homosexuality???

apparently held a grudge against the U.S. because of the military’s anti-gay policy.
    "It turns out that Manning is an extreme homosexual activist whose fury over the services' homosexual policy may have led him to publicize highly classified documents about the wars."
    I find your homophobia here sickening and I believe it has no place on this site...........

I could list thousands of occasions where information has been leaked for many many different reasons. Your arguement for the reasons PFC Bradley E. Manning did this because he was homosexual are weak and spaculative at best, and sad and homophobic at worst...........

A reason why your other profiles were banned if memory serves me correctly...........

Discrimination
    We will not tolerate discrimination based on gender, race, nationality or sexuality here. Any posts of a discriminatory nature will be deleted or edited and the offending poster given a warning or banned, depending on the gravity of the situation.
    L

Its not proven at present that his Homosexuality is a factor in his grand treason.

We will hear all the details at PFC Mannings court martial.

Then we will see the truth of his motive.

Texas is entitled to have an opinion Luther, @ the moment it does not to be his opinion, but as stated earlier by another, more cut and paste..

But right now I see no homophobia, just a difference of opinions...what do you think?

Oh and Texas, God is all about love!

GL
    Last edited by Gaylord; 12-09-10 at 00:43.
    "Keep it real with me, and I'll keep it real with you"

Quote Originally Posted by Gaylord View Post
    Texas is entitled to have an opinion Luther, @ the moment it does not to be his opinion, but as stated earlier by another, more cut and paste..

But right now I see no homophobia, just a difference of opinions...what do you think?

Oh and Texas, God is all about love!

GL
    I would have to disagree Galylord, he is being homophobic, and it has been dealt with.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast