Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Psychopaths

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Aras an ComputerOn
    Posts
    1,049
    Reviews
    19

    Default Psychopaths

    An article in the Indo today (Thur) about the Rooney call-girl quotes a doctor/psychiatrist who says that call-girls/escorts (especially ones from well-off backgrounds) are usually either psychopaths or sociopaths and escorting is a way for them to get a buzz that normal life does not provide. I mean WTF!!!

    Should us punters be worried? Am I going to end up dismembered in some escort's fridge?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Record 2-time E-I Fantasy Football Champion 2010/11, 2013/14
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Rubbish. You're more likely to meet one down the pub. I've met my share...............
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    I don't live on E-I ....
    Posts
    1,300
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BootSlick55 View Post
    Am I going to end up dismembered in some escort's fridge?
    It's freakish to read your signature after this question

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sensual Delights For This Useful Post:

    mth (10-09-10)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In a cathouse
    Posts
    3,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Psychiatrists think most people are nuts, because most of the people they meet are nuts. Including most of their colleagues.

    I wouldn't worry. If you want to be really careful, though, you could stick to visiting touring ladies working out of hotels. The fridges are much smaller than in an apartment.

    “I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Cork City - Please get fucked off you bastard
    Posts
    938
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    The only nuts i do liking is the Roasted variety. what i do ayt-ing inside in the public house, when i do be throwing shapes at the music. i do also liking the nuts hanging between my legs. deedin i do
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    554
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
    The only nuts i do liking is the Roasted variety. what i do ayt-ing inside in the public house, when i do be throwing shapes at the music. i do also liking the nuts hanging between my legs. deedin i do
    the Indo is a fucking rag.
    "The tragedy of our day is the climate of fear in which we live and fear breeds repression."


    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=37654&dateline=1282833292

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BootSlick55 View Post
    An article in the Indo today (Thur) about the Rooney call-girl quotes a doctor/psychiatrist who says that call-girls/escorts (especially ones from well-off backgrounds) are usually either psychopaths or sociopaths and escorting is a way for them to get a buzz that normal life does not provide. I mean WTF!!!

    Should us punters be worried? Am I going to end up dismembered in some escort's fridge?
    lol i doubt it very much...you must be watching some of those japanese horror films....like freezer and audition

  9. #8
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,577

    Default

    Ha ha. so true! I remember I was with my a female friend one night, and she befriended some girl she found crying on the street outside the pub. She insisted that we take her back to MY apartment for a party. Big mistake!!!

  10. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,577

    Default

    Are you kidding me? Lol. Seriously, I think you'll find that most of us worry about being the contents in YOUR fridge! Ewwwww

  11. #10
    English Milly Masseuse Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica James View Post
    Are you kidding me? Lol. Seriously, I think you'll find that most of us worry about being the contents in YOUR fridge! Ewwwww
    I agree x


Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •