Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: semen is like water

Default semen is like water

I got my iron lastnite(friend of a friend) I felt compelled to tell u all I guess u could say I christened my new bed in the new place I moved to last week I really gave it my all she too we were a whole hour twas all in teabagging licking arses spanking calling each other names etc. but as she finished me off by pulling my mickey when I did come twas the usual few raindrops on top of the knob she really couldnt believe that I had come she laughed openly I didnt mind my Question is can u improve the quality of your sperm is it directly related to diet she said it is do other guys have the same experience with watery sperm please say yes?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    I got my iron lastnite(friend of a friend) I felt compelled to tell u all I guess u could say I christened my new bed in the new place I moved to last week I really gave it my all she too we were a whole hour twas all in teabagging licking arses spanking calling each other names etc. but as she finished me off by pulling my mickey when I did come twas the usual few raindrops on top of the knob she really couldnt believe that I had come she laughed openly I didnt mind my Question is can u improve the quality of your sperm is it directly related to diet she said it is do other guys have the same experience with watery sperm please say yes?
    Who is this slapper, ExP? And can you set me up?

To answer your question, my semen gets more watery the more often I cum. Stop wanking into your knicker collection all the time and it'll bulk out

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

Dirty Harry (09-09-10)

Reviews

doctor harry callahan recommends no pulling your mickey for about a week do exercise a lot and a good diet then get your lady friend and the next time you won't have a watery cum...

Blog Entries

High levels of prolactin hormone i reckon and this is why you only get a few drops. Google it if you dont know because im not explaining it as i am tired. You probably have low test levels too.

Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 09-09-10 at 18:27.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    High levels of prolactin hormone i reckon and this is why you only get a few drops. Google it if you dont know because im not explaining it as i am tired. You probably have low test levels too.

Westside.
    a walking Encyclopedia u are West irreplaceable so u are I'll look that up
    she made me beans on toast after we did it....

Reviews

sounds like your lucks in amigo she dose cooking and fooking your a lucky guy..........

Blog Entries

Not sure what age you are but i remember you pretty much saying your not young. Sort of Rover soon to be :-)

Go to the doc and ask him to check your test levels. Tell him you feel awful and your sex drive is gone (whether it is or not). If he comes back saying you are low then ask him about HRT (hormone replacement therapy) he might put your on test patches or something. You will feel way better.

Test isnt as evil as ppl make it out to be,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 09-09-10 at 18:35.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Not sure what age you are but i remember you pretty much saying your not young. Sort of Rover soon to be :-)

Go to the doc and ask him to check your test levels. Tell him you feel awful and your sex drive is gone (whether it is or not). If he comes back saying you are low then ask him about HRT (hormone replacement therapy) he might put your on test patches or something. You will feel way better.

Test isnt as evil as ppl make it out to be,
    Westside.
    dont wanna give my age but I celebrared my 40th 2 years ago with a threesome in Prague sher I wrote about it here
    oh the memories...

dont wanna give my age but I celebrared my 40th 2 years ago with a threesome in Prague sher I wrote about it here
    oh the memories...
    and the gaff is still flooded

Reviews

Zinc .... you need zinc in your diet. Zinc from fresh veggies and fruit. Avocados are very high in it. Stay off the smokes and junk food and you'll be fine

My fee invoice is in the post

yea 400 posts!
    Last edited by Monkeynut; 09-09-10 at 18:59.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast