Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Like, Basically, Totally, ya know, u know what i mean??......

Blog Entries

It's because of shit like this........the original, not the parody.......

Except the "like" thing.................that's Cork for you...................like............

"It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Except the "like" thing.................that's Cork for you...................like............
    I think 'like' with a Cork accent is ok...except George Hook

Reviews

I loathe the phrase "oh my god", it is rediculously over used. Cant go a frickin day without hearing it. On a somewhat related note, i use the phrase "I think" an awful lot, even when i am 100% sure of something.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Last time View Post
    And to add to the list...'you know that kinda way'. 'No I don't' is my answer and I get a confused look as the dim wits don't even know they have said it.

Oh yeah and people who say 'we gotta think outside the box'....hate that as it is usually said by someone who has no brain power in the first place....
    Yes u are right, u do hear alot of "you know that kind of way?". My answer is "no i don't cos u haven't fuckin said it yet!! You spent the last 10 minutes saying Like like u know what i mean like....and then said You know that kinda way" Spit ot out for fucks sake!

And another one u hear alot of is......Bear with me. You hear that alot in Banks and shops etc, if u ask someone in the shop if they have that jacket in a size smaller, they say, hold on i will find someone to check it for u, just bear with me now...then a few seconds later after dead silence they say again "bear with me". I usually say "ok Winnie the Pooh"

Reviews

Ah lads, the one that always bugged my was,

"he turned around and said" "and the she turned around and said, so i turned around and said"

Whats wit all the fucking turning around, if everyone just stayed bloody still no one wud have to fuckin turn around, everyones gonna turn around and say wat are you on about wd, we are all gonna get really fuckin dizzy and fall over soon,just wait.
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Reviews

Yes WD40 i agree......he turned around to me and said, then she turned around and i turned around and said........do people not know its rude to talk to someone with your back turned to them!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Stewart View Post
    Yes WD40 i agree......he turned around to me and said, then she turned around and i turned around and said........do people not know its rude to talk to someone with your back turned to them!
    Yes, relly rude and if someone starts to spin around in mid sentence, chances are im not goin to catch evertything they are sayin
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Reviews

Basically I think you should give us a song Rod, Handbags and Gladrags.

Once a prick - always a prick.

9. Default

Have to say, not a fan of "in anyway" at all.

"So there I was in anyway"

Reviews

There i was in anyway. And then he came over and brought all his music and stuff/and shit. We had a great time and all.......lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast