Thread: Meatloaf

Reviews

Default Meatloaf

Meatloaf is coming to Dublin!!! YIPEE!!!
    Coming to the 02 (formerly called The Point Depot) on Saturday 18th December 2010, and in the Odessy Arena in Belfast on Monday 20th December 2010. Hope i get to see him he's fantastic.

Also are many of you familiar with a (gorgeous sexy lady) called Imelda May? From Dublin originally, Rockabilly singer, famous for her song "Johnny got a boom boom!". She's playing in the Olympia in Dublin on Wednesday 15th December 2010, would love to see her aswell. But Meatloaf comes first i think!

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Stewart View Post
    Meatloaf is coming to Dublin!!! YIPEE!!!
    Coming to the 02 (formerly called The Point Depot) on Saturday 18th December 2010, and in the Odessy Arena in Belfast on Monday 20th December 2010. Hope i get to see him he's fantastic.

Also are many of you familiar with a (gorgeous sexy lady) called Imelda May? From Dublin originally, Rockabilly singer, famous for her song "Johnny got a boom boom!". She's playing in the Olympia in Dublin on Wednesday 15th December 2010, would love to see her aswell. But Meatloaf comes first i think!
    seen meatloaf a few years back (had pat wooden kenny on stage for a while) great singer and a great show top class(not pat kenny)