Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rosanna Davison

Reviews

Default Rosanna Davison

What does everyone think of Ex-Miss World and the daughter of singer Chris De Burgh, Rosanna Davison? I think she is fuckin gorgeous and seriously sexy, she always does it for me. Best thing since sliced bread
    Got the Evening Herald newspaper today because in the magazine which comes free inside it today called "The Dubliner" Rosanna is on the front page of that, and in the centre pages, wearing little clothing, with a big fur coat wrapped around her in most of the pictures, showing off her gorgeous tits. I'll be really enjoying that magazine later on!!
    Last edited by Rod Stewart; 09-09-10 at 17:15.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rod Stewart For This Useful Post:

Patricia (09-09-10)

Rosanna is so fuckin beautiful I'd eat chips from her knickers - on my way to the shop(in the rain) for a copy of the Herald...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

Patricia (09-09-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Stewart View Post
    What does everyone think of Ex-Miss World and the daughter of singer Chris De Burgh, Rosanna Davison? I think she is fuckin gorgeous and seriously sexy, she always does it for me. Best thing since sliced bread
    Got the Evening Herald newspaper today because in the magazine which comes free inside it today called "The Dubliner" Rosanna is on the front page of that, and in the centre pages, wearing little clothing, with a big fur coat wrapped around her in most of the pictures, showing off her gorgeous tits. I'll be really enjoying that magazine later on!!
    your right she is gorgeous indeed i would spend a night with her anytime ...and you know what i wouldn't even charge her .......LOL

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirty Harry For This Useful Post:

Patricia (09-09-10)

Reviews

You are both dead right
    she's fuckin beautiful
    Last edited by Rod Stewart; 09-09-10 at 17:23.

You are both dead right
    she's fuckin beautiful
    God Almighty... I'd crawl over 100 miles of broken glass with the grunts down just to stick matches in her shit! LOL! Actually, I wouldn't go that far, but she is a cracker, lads!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    god almighty... I'd crawl over 100 miles of broken glass with the grunts down just to stick matches in her shit! Lol! Actually, i wouldn't go that far!
    i nearly would!!!

Default stop it unk, you're scaring me

God Almighty... I'd crawl over 100 miles of broken glass with the grunts down just to stick matches in her shit! LOL! Actually, I wouldn't go that far, but she is a cracker, lads!
    you know matches are dangerous

Reviews

what do ya mean you wouldnt go that far LOL .....well i might just dedicate a wank to the beauty later on

Reviews

i nearly would!!!
    i doubt if you would get the chance rover would have probably eaten it before the steam even got a chance to cool lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    i doubt if you would get the chance rover would have probably eaten it before the steam even got a chance to cool lol

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast