Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rosanna Davison

Reviews

Yay, I get to be the turd in this chocolate cake!

She doesn't do much for me - no tits, no ass, plus she's a vacuous airhead with no discernible talent.

Pretty girls are fuckin' ten for a euro these days!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    what do ya mean you wouldnt go that far LOL .....well i might just dedicate a wank to the beauty later on
    It would have to be a premeditated act of self abuse for that lovely lady. Non of this 'run to the bathroom for a quick hand-shandy' melarchy; the full curtains shut, lights dimmed and Andrex run-way on the ready with pre-moisturised hands and all.

Blog Entries

Very over rated. There are far better looking women around. She does nothing for me.

I let her to you lot,
    Westside.

Reviews

She's pretty but oh so fuckin annoying . She doesn't have a patch on Georgeous Georgia though !

Last edited by rimmerguy; 09-09-10 at 17:40.
    I have no signature at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    She's pretty but oh so fuckin annoying . But she doesn't have a patch on Georgeous Georgia

Please allow me to refer to my latter post and regard it to this one also, with bells and whistles an' all!
    Last edited by samlad; 09-09-10 at 17:41.

Default I'm tellin dad on you

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    It would have to be a premeditated act of self abuse for that lovely lady. Non of this 'run to the bathroom for a quick hand-shandy' melarchy; the full curtains shut, lights dimmed and Andrex run-way on the ready with pre-moisturised hands and all.
    you said all uncles and neps do that. . . .

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    well of course your right and a bottle of the finest champagne for afterwards two glasses will be needed

Could we referring to Rosanna's shit please? Lol, its so gross. Seriously, Visions of her steaming poo and making feel sick....

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Brunette Tess For This Useful Post:

Dirty Harry (09-09-10)

Hmmm Rosanna
    Anyone see the "who do you think you are" episode with her tracin her roots?
    She looked amazin when she travelled to England to go through her family history and no doubt whoever she was dealin with there had a quick wank when she moved on to her next port of call lol.
    Needless to say....youd need a crane to get me back off her if i ever had the chance of gettin a leg over!
    Ya just know that what she got inside those knickers would be soooo tasty and has me wonderin what the party girl would do when she realised after a solid hour of worshipping that pussy orally ,i was planning on tryin my luck round the back and spendin another half hour in her little rusty bullet hole lol
    I see she just broke her wrist so i am fully expecting she will contact me here to take up my offer of helping her pull those lil g strings out of her crack before and after each shoot ...NOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica James View Post
    Could we referring to Rosanna's shit please? Lol, its so gross. Seriously, Visions of her steaming poo and making feel sick....
    (Ribbet!) S-sorry, Jess! (Froggy hides under the E-I plant in the corner of the room)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast