Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My solution to Anglo Irish Bank.

Blog Entries

Default My solution to Anglo Irish Bank.

F Anglo. Round it up. why in gods name at this time in our economic history are the gov putting so much emphasis on trying to save a half assed run of the mill bank thats only costing us more than its worth.

wind it up,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    F Anglo. Round it up. why in gods name at this time in our economic history are the gov putting so much emphasis on trying to save a half assed run of the mill bank thats only costing us more than its worth.

wind it up,
    Westside.
    If you had a large deposit in that bank, would you be saying the same thing???
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    By the time they are finished with it i wouldnt be seeing that large deposit anyway.

Westside.

Reviews

By the time they are finished with it i wouldnt be seeing that large deposit anyway.

Westside.
    I knew you wud have the answer, y keep it to yourself so long.

The only thing westie has ever had a large deposit in is the jacks
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Reviews

wind it up,
    Westside.
    You dont get it! How many ex politicians are in Anglo at the moment?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    You dont get it!
    You shoud have just left it at that..................100% correct as it was..........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    I knew you wud have the answer, y keep it to yourself so long.

The only thing westie has ever had a large deposit in is the jacks
    Yes and when my arse is rusty i put WD40 on it.

LMFAO,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    I think all deposits are state guaranteed.. Although with the current state of the Irish state don't know if that much use.

It is a thundering disgrace that a privately owned company should be bailed out by taxpayers money.

If that going to be the way surely every other privately owned company is entitled to the same treatment

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 414fun View Post
    I think all deposits are state guaranteed.. Although with the current state of the Irish state don't know if that much use.

It is a thundering disgrace that a privately owned company should be bailed out by taxpayers money.

If that going to be the way surely every other privately owned company is entitled to the same treatment
    If it was any other company it would be wound up. Anglo have become too much of a burden for what its worth in our economy and has to go. Its taking too much of everything.

Westside.

Westsidex

I think it's a culture how many tribunals have gone on for 10 years plus ? so now the smart boys are saying christ we can't start another tribunal the public would never wear it so let's nationalise an insolvent bank and we'll knock 10 years out of that!

Unfortunately for them and for all of us there isn't 10 years left if it continues as it is

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast