Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: why are women so shallow?

Default why are women so shallow?

I dont get it I'm talking about the type of women who love a man only because of his money & mooch off him for the rest of their lives wheres the love there? God knows I have experience of friends simply taken advantage such women give all women a bad name Shallow women dont want families & children as they only think of themselves they are a waste of space & waste everyones time & energy...

Reviews

Nice rant. Men are far worse when it comes to shallowness imo. Some of the sh!t i hear guys say about women is insane. No doubt though that shallow folk come in all sections of society.

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    I dont get it I'm talking about the type of women who love a man only because of his money & mooch off him for the rest of their lives wheres the love there? God knows I have experience of friends simply taken advantage such women give all women a bad name Shallow women dont want families & children as they only think of themselves they are a waste of space & waste everyones time & energy...
    Tell me about it mate, that's just the way things are, that really is the way things go, that’s life, you could be the kindest, nicest guy in the world that would treat your woman like a princess but if you don’t have the money you don’t stand a chance.
    Last edited by JohnRambo; 08-09-10 at 18:01.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

Dirty Harry (08-09-10)

Reviews

LOL its like this in a lot of cases love is blind and marriage is an eye opener ......also when the money stops coming in the love is out the window thats just the way it is

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirty Harry For This Useful Post:

pablo_23 (08-09-10)

Financial security for life, the big house, the nice cars, the holidays abroad will always win every time no matter if the guy is a ***t compared to a good guy who’ll love them for them and cherish the ground they walk on.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

pablo_23 (08-09-10)

i agree what you're saying... and i can't understand why for some womens money are everything. i do this job but is only for now,i don't see me all my life doing this. in a few years i want a family,a real one.
    so i think all this shallow womens shoul think to have a husband,a child,when they will be older,will really need them more than the money. and for mens too,because are a few shallow ones.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sweet rebeka For This Useful Post:

Dirty Harry (08-09-10), Experienced Punter esq (08-09-10), Rodney69 (08-09-10), steerbyderear (08-09-10)

you have to see where I'm coming from I had a privileged upbringing I was brought up to believe that wealth was not required to raise a family & get married & that kindness reliability and of course love were essential to a happy marriage as well as having a job irrespective of the amount of money u earn from work -this type of shallow behaviour by women is totally alien to what I was raised to believe I guess its the way your brought up...

Perhaps talk to your shrink about it?

Reviews

Rich 65 year old man married to A 35 year old girl . Man dies And girl is left everything. Imo she is a very smart girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica James View Post
    Perhaps talk to your shrink about it?
    gosh thats a well thought out answer

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast