Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: why are women so shallow?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default why are women so shallow?

I dont get it I'm talking about the type of women who love a man only because of his money & mooch off him for the rest of their lives wheres the love there? God knows I have experience of friends simply taken advantage such women give all women a bad name Shallow women dont want families & children as they only think of themselves they are a waste of space & waste everyones time & energy...

Reviews

Nice rant. Men are far worse when it comes to shallowness imo. Some of the sh!t i hear guys say about women is insane. No doubt though that shallow folk come in all sections of society.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Nice rant. Men are far worse when it comes to shallowness imo. Some of the sh!t i hear guys say about women is insane. No doubt though that shallow folk come in all sections of society.
    You get shallow women and shallow men. It depends on the individual, not the sex.

Westside.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Nicole (09-09-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    You get shallow women and shallow men. It depends on the individual, not the sex.

Westside.
    I don't often say this, but I agree with westie.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    I dont get it I'm talking about the type of women who love a man only because of his money & mooch off him for the rest of their lives wheres the love there? God knows I have experience of friends simply taken advantage such women give all women a bad name Shallow women dont want families & children as they only think of themselves they are a waste of space & waste everyones time & energy...
    Tell me about it mate, that's just the way things are, that really is the way things go, that’s life, you could be the kindest, nicest guy in the world that would treat your woman like a princess but if you don’t have the money you don’t stand a chance.
    Last edited by JohnRambo; 08-09-10 at 18:01.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

Dirty Harry (08-09-10)

you have to see where I'm coming from I had a privileged upbringing I was brought up to believe that wealth was not required to raise a family & get married & that kindness reliability and of course love were essential to a happy marriage as well as having a job irrespective of the amount of money u earn from work -this type of shallow behaviour by women is totally alien to what I was raised to believe I guess its the way your brought up...

Perhaps talk to your shrink about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica James View Post
    Perhaps talk to your shrink about it?
    gosh thats a well thought out answer

Reviews

But the sock on the other foot for a min,
    How many males do you know who date women or even marry them because of their apperance, like me for a example, my ex girlfriend was a stunner but a fuckin asshole to, went out with her for 5 years,
    Plus iv never been with a minger unless i was really drunk,
    im gona stop because this post is quickly turning into a personal attack on myself, im so shallow. but im not the only one
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WD-40 For This Useful Post:

El Gordo (08-09-10), Lucy Chambers (08-09-10), steerbyderear (08-09-10)

Think of it in terms of Dawkin's 'The Selfish Gene'. Those women are looking to continue the line of their genes by ways they see fit. For some it's money and security, for others it's kindness and inventiveness. Usually though, the type of woman that does go for security and money cannot, obviously, make it themselves, in other words, those women are just not smart enough. If you ain't smart enough, then you don't register with me. Not that any of it matters. There's room for all types on this world of ours.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast