Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: why are women so shallow?

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica James View Post
    It was sound advice. He sounded rather pained about it, as if he was talking about a personal experience.
    no Jessica I'm one of those guys who wouldnt waste his time on a shallow woman...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    PERHAPS if you’re doing this job for as long as some of the ladies do you see things from a different angle about guys, I don’t know, perhaps.
    well that all depends on the ladies i suppose

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I think that comment was uncalled for.

Alot of what exp said here is true. There are alot of shallow women out there who choose money over a good guy. One of the first things your asked by a woman is what you do for a living. You just know by their reaction if their eyes roll you know it's money their after That shouldn't matter. It's what the persons like is more important. Of course it goes the other way too there are alot of shallow men too.
    And whose fault is that? The womans? I saw a show one night. A dating show and the girls turn off their light if they arent interested. A guy was on and he was worth millions ,something like 50 million. Now heres the funny part, quite a few girls turned off theirs lights even knowing this. The girl that dated him in the end said she wasnt sure if he was right for her.

Go figure,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    no Jessica I'm one of those guys who wouldnt waste his time on a shallow woman...
    And your tunning a lotto comp.

LOL
    Westside.

It was sound advice. He sounded rather pained about it, as if he was talking about a personal experience.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    And whose fault is that? The womans? I saw a show one night. A dating show and the girls turn off their light if they arent interested. A guy was on and he was worth millions ,something like 50 million. Now heres the funny part, quite a few girls turned off theirs lights even knowing this. The girl that dated him in the end said she wasnt sure if he was right for her.

Go figure,
    Westside.
    Of course the man that takes on a woman like that is just as shallow. A man with a lot of money that's not a very nice person surely knows that's the reason she's interested.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

7. The Following User Says Thank You to thehighwayman For This Useful Post:

Nicole (09-09-10)

Excuse me - but isn't this 2010 ? Have we not dragged our arses out of the slime and evolved a little ?

Gone are the days where men are the hunter - gatherer, while the little woman sits at home with a rake of children.

Being married, or living with a partner do not always mean security and money and being protected and safe.

Its not as simple as that anymore is it ?

And if a man is foolish enough to kid himself that this type of girl is with him for anything other than his wallet - who exactly is the one with the problem ???

T
    xx
    Last edited by Taylor of Manchester; 08-09-10 at 19:05.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Taylor of Manchester For This Useful Post:

Cable87 (09-09-10), El Gordo (08-09-10), Experienced Punter esq (08-09-10), Lucy Chambers (08-09-10), steerbyderear (08-09-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor of Manchester View Post
    this type of girl is with him for anything other than his wallet - who exactly is the one with the problem ???
    My answer to this is simple. Keep my money in my pocket and let her have the wallet.

there you fo sweetie, my wallets all yours,
    Westside.

I don't know why everyone is jumping on my back, I think my comment was quite tame compared to some of the disgusting insults and abuse that are hurled around this place.

Yes there are shallow men and women in the world, so what? If you're smart then you won't become involved with someone like that.

If there are any wealthy on men on this forum, then please pm me right away ))))

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brunette Tess For This Useful Post:

anon361 (09-09-10), Lucy Chambers (08-09-10)

Blog Entries

If there are any wealthy on men on this forum, then please pm me right away ))))
    OOOOOOOhhhhhhhhh you brazen Sweetie. Thats very shallow of you.

What if the wealthy man is a shrink?
    Westside.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast