Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ok, are we listening yet?

Quote Originally Posted by feargal View Post
    Lucy he has been banned already under a few different profiles, so ignore him

That is not the issue. It is not your details he is claiming to have.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post

why you not find out whats going on before u post a stupid comment like that
    i dont see how thats a stupid comment when you look at lucy's first post in this thread. as it turns out she was refering to a post in another thread if lucy had posted a link with her orignal question we would all have knowen what she was ranting about.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    That is not the issue. It is not your details he is claiming to have.
    I think the point Fergal is making is that he should have already been banned as a previously banned user before it came to this stage.........

Wakey wakey Pat cave..........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Quote Originally Posted by jayf1 View Post
    i dont see how thats a stupid comment when you look at lucy's first post in this thread. as it turns out she was refering to a post in another thread if lucy had posted a link with her orignal question we would all have knowen what she was ranting about.
    Sorry, Jayf1. My eternal apologies- it seems ranting and making sense are rather too much for me. As well though, could you pop over to the other thread that is a mirror image of this post? It would be so lovely to see what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    I think the point Fergal is making is that he should have already been banned as a previously banned user before it came to this stage.........

Wakey wakey Pat cave..........

This is disgraceful.

Reviews

ok dude , i take on board what you said but i dont think lucy was ranting and i think she was just trying to defend herself against a troll without any help from moderators

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Sorry, Jayf1. My eternal apologies- it seems ranting and making sense are rather too much for me. As well though, could you pop over to the other thread that is a mirror image of this post? It would be so lovely to see what you think.
    i have had a look at the other thread and i also feel that that guy should be banned and not just his id but his ip too.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    ok dude , i take on board what you said but i dont think lucy was ranting and i think she was just trying to defend herself against a troll without any help from moderators
    i understand but i can only reply to what i see and as i said, in this thread when i started to post there was no refrence to another post in another thread and all i did was answer the orignal question.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jayf1 For This Useful Post:

An don (07-09-10)

i understand but i can only reply to what i see and as i said, in this thread when i started to post there was no refrence to another post in another thread and all i did was answer the orignal question.
    I am sorry, I had expected that most people had read the threads today, you name was on the names reader list so I assumed you had.

Reviews

i had read the first 2 pages earlyer but i hadnt read it all

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast