Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 109

Thread: A inside look into being a escort

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default A inside look into being a escort

    A) Clients lie- they say two, the mean 2.20. But you factor this in- you add thirty minutes. However, it isn't enough, as Clients Get Lost.
    B)We cannot answer the telephone, because we are With Clients. So if we don't answer, we aren't sat there polishing our nails, thinking ha ha ha James, wait, we just don't employ a secretary.
    C)We don't all want to shag the ten thousand- therefore, you may be told No- this means No, not offer me another 30 euro and I will magically change my mind.
    D)Becoming an escort does not mean transformation into a Cyborg- we mess up, get ill, get late and get irritated just the same as your average female. Apologies for that. But you know, not a lot of ladies could put up with what we do. So cut us some slack.

    Also, add to this- taxi, train, traffic and general life. It is inherent, when you book a live breathing human, to expect a personality.

    Thanks, rant over.

    Lucy.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 07-09-10 at 22:44. Reason: Just wondering about all these' escorts don't do this threads'. Actually.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

    An don (08-09-10), Blond chick NIKKY (09-09-10), Cable87 (09-09-10), dub1 (08-09-10), fishermansoul (08-09-10), luigi (09-09-10)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    A) Clients lie- they say two, the mean 2.20. But you factor this in- you add thirty minutes. However, it isn't enough, as Clients Get Lost.
    B)We cannot answer the telephone, because we are With Clients. So if we don't answer, we aren't sat there polishing our nails, thinking ha ha ha James, wait, we just don't employ a secretary.
    C)We don't all want to shag the ten thousand- therefore, you may be told No- this means No, not offer me another 30 euro and I will magically change my mind.
    D)Becoming an escort does not mean transformation into a Cyborg- we mess up, get ill, get late and get irritated just the same as your average female. Apologies for that. But you know, not a lot of ladies could put up with what we do. So cut us some slack.

    Also, add to this- taxi, train, traffic and general life. It is inherent, when you book a live breathing human, to expect a personality.

    Thanks, rant over.

    Lucy.
    Fair enough but wouldnt your (D) be applicable to clients (A)?

    just wondering,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 07-09-10 at 22:45.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

    stickytoffee10 (07-09-10)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    A) Clients lie- they say two, the mean 2.20. But you factor this in- you add thirty minutes. However, it isn't enough, as Clients Get Lost.
    B)We cannot answer the telephone, because we are With Clients. So if we don't answer, we aren't sat there polishing our nails, thinking ha ha ha James, wait, we just don't employ a secretary.
    C)We don't all want to shag the ten thousand- therefore, you may be told No- this means No, not offer me another 30 euro and I will magically change my mind.
    D)Becoming an escort does not mean transformation into a Cyborg- we mess up, get ill, get late and get irritated just the same as your average female. Apologies for that. But you know, not a lot of ladies could put up with what we do. So cut us some slack.

    Thanks, rant over.

    Lucy.
    I must be very conscienous, I usually get to the escorts pad about half an hour early, I allow another half an hour for parking and findng the place. On occasion, I have then been left pacing up and down the street for a further half hour, because the lady is ready yet, although in fairness, that doesn't happen too many times. By the time I get to the escorts bed, I then fall asleep.

    (How do you spell 'conscientious'.
    Last edited by rover; 07-09-10 at 22:47.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Fair enough but wouldnt your (D) be applicable to clients (A)?

    just wondering,
    Westside.
    Hi West. Sweetie, in my book you are a cyborg. Applicable how you please. But you know, in amongst our camaraderie, do you fancy doing a bit of escort cheerleading? You know, after all, we are friends at heart.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 07-09-10 at 22:47. Reason: West will agree on this one, if it is the last thing I do.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    I must be very conscienous, I usually get to the escorts pad about half an hour early, I allow another half an hour for parking and findng the place. On occasion, I have then been left pacing up and down the street for a further half hour, because the lady is ready yet, although in fairness, that doesn't happen too many times. By the time I get to the escorts bed, I then fall asleep.

    And you are a sweetie. But there are four before you that aren't babe.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Hi West. Sweetie, in my book you are a cyborg. Applicable how you please. But you know, in amongst our camaraderie, do you fancy doing a bit of escort cheerleading? You know, after all, we are friends at heart.
    A what? not sure what a cyborg is so until further notice thank you for the compliment.

    about time you gave me one,
    Westside.

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    A what? not sure what a cyborg is so until further notice thank you for the compliment.

    about time you gave me one,
    Westside.

    Whatever. You compliments and mine are not the issue. There is far too much 'she did not' 'they do not' 'they are'. You profess to be a supporter of escorts, here is your platform. Go Baby.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    France and Ireland
    Posts
    2,938
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    I must be unique .... I have never experienced any of what you describe Lucy! My chosen companion has always been ready when I arrive as arranged and I have always been on time. Communication is the thing .....

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    I must be unique .... I have never experienced any of what you describe Lucy! My chosen companion has always been ready when I arrive as arranged and I have always been on time. Communication is the thing .....
    Refer to thread- Why I stopped Escorting, By Experienced Punter Esq. And thanks be to god for the common sense.

    Mwah

    Luce.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Whatever. You compliments and mine are not the issue. There is far too much 'she did not' 'they do not' 'they are'. You profess to be a supporter of escorts, here is your platform. Go Baby.
    Maybe so but i repeat what i said. Your (A) and (D) contradict each other.

    Westside.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •