Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: London agency with fakes -perhaps mila too

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    facebook
    Posts
    1,110
    Reviews
    49

    Default London agency with fakes -perhaps mila too

    this girl in Dublin 2moro

    Mila, Dublin Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland

    but it's a UK agency, but

    they have carmen from camwithcarmen.com here

    Escorts Profile - Princess of London

    She does not escort, just webcam crap, so they obviously have fake profiles, so just beware of Mila.

    ESP

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,066
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    profiles are connected to escort agency in UK.
    because of technical reasons we could not activate them as proper agency adverts.
    Mila has pictures verified.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    815
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    should a note be put on the profiles to say that it is an agency as it was with nina's profile because at the moment it says at the top of the page that she is independant and at first look i couldnt tell that it was really agency.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    facebook
    Posts
    1,110
    Reviews
    49

    Default

    good point.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to espensen For This Useful Post:

    jayf1 (08-09-10)

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,066
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jayf1 View Post
    should a note be put on the profiles to say that it is an agency as it was with nina's profile because at the moment it says at the top of the page that she is independant and at first look i couldnt tell that it was really agency.
    On the time wjhen I've activated both profiles note was tehre. I will contact this agency and make sure that they will not remove this info from the listing.
    Thanks

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sarah For This Useful Post:

    espensen (08-09-10)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    272

    Default

    1000 sorrys if off top but why does that site have a link to hiring yachts ? ? Yachts - Princess of London Escorts dont want to give any of the escorts here high expectations by pointing this out but the nose is uber at me.

    Quote Originally Posted by espensen View Post
    Last edited by nappertandy; 08-09-10 at 22:06. Reason: boat sank

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    733

    Default

    If I was an agency girl advertising as an independent would I not have a warning attached to me.. and my profile removed.. just querying as this seems a bit deceiving her advertising as an independent when she states she only works for an agency.. its against the advertising rules and Is not fair to the girls who abid by them..and I can now see where the one ruloe for one and another for someone else is beginning to come into this site.. sorry an agency is an agency and independent is a girl who does this for her.. and as stated above most only see the heading...so it is false advertising by her and the site..x
    Last edited by DONEGALANGEL; 08-09-10 at 22:16.

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,066
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DONEGALANGEL View Post
    If I was an agency girl advertising as an independent would I not have a warning attached to me.. and my profile removed.. just querying as this seems a bit deceiving her advertising as an independent when she states she only works for an agency.. its against the advertising rules and Is not fair to the girls who abid by them..and I can now see where the one ruloe for one and another for someone else is beginning to come into this site.. sorry an agency is an agency and independent is a girl who does this for her.. and as stated above most only see the heading...so it is false advertising by her and the site..x
    We used to have touring agency from Czech we could not technically advertise as agency on E-I years ago.
    This time is no different, and yes the only way we could activate this profile is as independent with contacts for agency so it's clear for the clients. Physically the agency profile can not be activated for them as number of escorts they have active on E-I does not allowed to do it.

    Donegalangel, if you saying 'If I was an agency girl advertising as an independent would I not have a warning attached to me.' this is your choice but some people may think or do differently. I spoke with this agency yesterday and this is not in their interest to misleading clients by pretend to be independents, which if that was the case may be consider as false advertising, but it's not.
    Last edited by Sarah; 09-09-10 at 13:00.

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Globetrotting
    Posts
    2,536

    Default

    I think it is because they arrange vacations with escorts as well. A well known agency in the USA also arrange these types of vacations in costa rica xxx

    Quote Originally Posted by nappertandy View Post
    1000 sorrys if off top but why does that site have a link to hiring yachts ? ? Yachts - Princess of London Escorts dont want to give any of the escorts here high expectations by pointing this out but the nose is uber at me.
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Alyssa Jenkins For This Useful Post:

    espensen (09-09-10)

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    272

    Default

    Thanks Miss Illusion. I've had to put my monthly hols to Costa Rica on hold for the foreseeable if any escorts fancy a day trip to Aran Isles let me know. We can pretend the ferry is mine I'll bring the lolly if you bring the brolly

    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Jenkins View Post
    I think it is because they arrange vacations with escorts as well. A well known agency in the USA also arrange these types of vacations in costa rica xxx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •