Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44

Thread: Q?????????????????

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Question Q?????????????????

    This isnt a reflection on james thread at all but it got me wondering reading at times here about how addictive something is.

    My Q. Whats wrong with being addicted to something that adds fun and laugh to your life? Now i know ppls priorities shift and life gets in the way at times but as long as your not harming yourself or others and as long as you are enjoying yourself who cares whats addictive or not.

    hoping i made sense here,
    Westside.

    PS i hope in vain.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 06-09-10 at 18:26.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    as long as your not harming yourself or others and as long as you are enjoying yourself who cares whats addictive or not.

    hoping i made sense here,
    Westside.

    PS i hope in vain.
    No, as usual you're not making sence..........

    If you'd bothered to read James thread me clearly stated...........

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Addictive, in my case, to the detriment of my family, friends and business. I need to stop. I have also found myself getting too close to certain lovely ladies in the Escort world, and feel this also has to stop as it is not good and only a dangerous pretence.
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    No, as usual you're not making sence..........

    If you'd bothered to read James thread me clearly stated...........
    As usual your not spelling it.

    sense,
    Westside.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    This isnt a reflection on james thread at all but it got me wondering reading at times here about how addictive something is.

    My Q. Whats wrong with being addicted to something that adds fun and laugh to your life? Now i know ppls priorities shift and life gets in the way at times but as long as your not harming yourself or others and as long as you are enjoying yourself who cares whats addictive or not.

    hoping i made sense here,
    Westside.

    PS i hope in vain.
    yes you are making some sense indeed but if its a case that your a married man with children and you are addicted to here then you must make more time for your family i am single and so i can spend as much time here as i want but i would guess some members might just start to feel guily spending all there time here a good break would be the best thing for those married guys or restrict yourself log on twice a week something like that might be wise

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Baker St.
    Posts
    162

    Default

    Perhaps he had an ultimatum from the Missus ? ---- or removed the temptation with regard to affording a punt ?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    yes you are making some sense indeed but if its a case that your a married man with children and you are addicted to here then you must make more time for your family i am single and so i can spend as much time here as i want but i would guess some members might just start to feel guily spending all there time here a good break would be the best thing for those married guys or restrict yourself log on twice a week something like that might be wise
    Im talking about anything addictive in life thats gives fun.

    not just here,
    Westside.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonGayBennett View Post
    Perhaps he had an ultimatum from the Missus ? ---- or removed the temptation with regard to affording a punt ?
    Im not referring to james.I am referring to what i have seen ppl say about lots of things in life.

    why stop fun?
    Westside.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    It was you West. He couldn't stop thinking about you day, and night. It was driving him to drink.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,199
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    T
    My Q. Whats wrong with being addicted to something that adds fun and laugh to your life? Now i know ppls priorities shift and life gets in the way at times but as long as your not harming yourself or others and as long as you are enjoying yourself who cares whats addictive or not.
    PS i hope in vain.
    But isn't that the issue with addiction?

    By definition it is not just fun any more, but interfering with the rest of your life?
    The Gods are just, and of our pleasant vices
    Make instruments to plague us

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scotus View Post
    But isn't that the issue with addiction?

    By definition it is not just fun any more, but interfering with the rest of your life?
    Is it? I dont know,
    Westside.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •