Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A tribute to jamescork

Default A tribute to jamescork

This thread is for each of us to say something nice about jimbop so he will know we will miss him both weeks he is away(i hope) ...i will go first...ummm aaaaahh errrrrr ...ok who wants to go first?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

poggo (06-09-10), wanted the best 69 (07-09-10), westcorklad (06-09-10)

deedin, he do being a nice chap.. deedin he do be................ id say
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I liked James. And he got Lucy posting more, which is a good thing.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

dont no james too well but seem nice.UP TIPP

Reviews

he wiil be back look on the bright side nobody ever leaves here really especially james

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirty Harry For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (06-09-10)

Blog Entries

James is ...... errrrrrrrrrrrr, James does .......... errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    Gosh, that's harder then I thought

Just come back you bingo partner, don't me think too much of way to describe you, my poor brain hurts

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sensual Delights For This Useful Post:

wanted the best 69 (07-09-10), westcorklad (06-09-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    This thread is for each of us to say something nice about jimbop so he will know we will miss him both weeks he is away(i hope) ...i will go first...ummm aaaaahh errrrrr ...ok who wants to go first?
    Well this is easy..today we lose a man of of some wit, charm, consideration and integrity,his wit is obvious in his posts, his charm can probably be better atttested to by the ladies here,,but from my view he is a able to engage with them without overstepping the mark, a skill I my self envy....his consideration has been shown many times not only on the boards but in PMs when one of our number is in trouble or just feeling down, James is there with a kind word of support or a PM to let them know they are not alone..his integrity was evidenced on one memorable evening to which i will make no reference,,but it proved to me that like all people with integrity he has that rare quality of empathy,,and a willingness to take responsibility,,sadly lacking in the majority,,,James you will be sadly missed her by many,,,, so my good friend I raise my glass to you and wish you well in whatever you do,,,take care and drop in on your buddies once in a while....

From an admirer

Poggo......
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to poggo For This Useful Post:

Notatwork (06-09-10), westcorklad (06-09-10)

I miss James already. I think he has done the right thing for him, but I will miss him.

A rather sad Lucy.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Notatwork (06-09-10), wanted the best 69 (07-09-10), westcorklad (06-09-10)

Reviews

Jaysus Lucy are you a jinx or what, anybody who makes your acquaintance is leaving the forum. I was hoping to see you in the not too distant future, but I'm having second thoughts now!

Quote Originally Posted by dub1 View Post
    Jaysus Lucy are you a jinx or what, anybody who makes your acquaintance is leaving the forum. I was hoping to see you in the not too distant future, but I'm having second thoughts now!
    What can I say Dub, it must be me. Sob sob. And you have just added to my misery. Tres sweet. I am trying to meet Westie, but he keeps saying no.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 06-09-10 at 18:55.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast