Thread: 6ft2 ENGLISH Mistress * MAYNOOTH*LFFEY VALLY*NEWBRIDGE*DROGHEDA*CASTLEBAR*SANDYFORD

Blog Entries

Cop 6ft2 ENGLISH Mistress * MAYNOOTH*LFFEY VALLY*NEWBRIDGE*DROGHEDA*CASTLEBAR*SANDYFORD

Hello Boys,

I will be in various locations across Ireland this September, do see signature for dates and note the signature is updated once a week therefore all you need to do is click into this post every week to se see where I am.

I am at 6ft2 in my heels a formidable sight and you will do as I say or suffer the consequenses! I am truely dominant, extrememly powerful and can not only tourture your body but also your mind! For all you pathetic wanna be girls out there I can dress you up and use you like my little slut!

Services offered: Water Sports, Body/Foot worship, Forced Feminization, Role Play, Smothering, Choking, Cock and Ball Torture, Humiliation, Dog and pony training, Spanking/Caning, Spitting, Scratching, Prostate Massage, Strap on, fisting, Domination and more.

Call on the day you wish to book for details or email me with your requirements and include your mobile number.

0870-649-368

Mistress Cayla
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	032.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	48.0 KB 
ID:	28855   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	013.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	45.1 KB 
ID:	28856   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	014.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	52.3 KB 
ID:	28857  
    MAYNOOTH NOW - Mon 13th Dec
    DUBLIN Mon 13th - Sat 18th Dec