Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I think my dog has bulimia

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Unhappy I think my dog has bulimia

Im very worried about my dog Spanners

I think the little guy has bulimia

Get this, for the last week or so, everytime he eats, a little while later, he goes outside, eats a trailerload full of grass and sicks up his dinner everywhere!

Ive tried varying his food, from dog nuts, tinned dog food, even proper meals and prepare him a portion of what im preparing to have for a meal. Makes no difference. He'll eat everything no problem and seems to enjoy it and then same story again, off out, generous helping of grass and puke puke puke

He seems pretty happy otherwise and is full of life so im stumped

Does my dog have issues with his weight, maybe not proud of his body, body image problems?

Please help!

Reviews

Either builimia or cancer, Sully. Take him to a vet, man!

Although I like the name Spanners.
    Last edited by Mousey; 05-09-10 at 10:44.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

Navillus04 (05-09-10)

Reviews

Going first thing in the morning Mousey. I thought it might be a one off but he's doing it far too often. Dog puke is not nice

Reviews

If it were worms he'd be rubbing his ass along the grass trying to ease the itchy hole, sorry for being crude but that's how it is. You've already got the best advice, take him to the vet, if you were puking up your dinner for a week would you delay in going to the doctor, actually poor dog, somebody call the RSPCA

Reviews

Its defo not worms cos he's had all his shots and his check up and vet said he was fine and that was only a few weeks ago which is why this is all the more confusing, spanners got a clean bill of health, surely something serious couldnt have developed that quick, could it.....?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Navillus04 View Post
    Its defo not worms cos he's had all his shots and his check up and vet said he was fine and that was only a few weeks ago which is why this is all the more confusing, spanners got a clean bill of health, surely something serious couldnt have developed that quick, could it.....?
    Fuck the vet ,go to specsavers for yourself.

Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Navillus04 View Post
    Im very worried about my dog Spanners

I think the little guy has bulimia

Get this, for the last week or so, everytime he eats, a little while later, he goes outside, eats a trailerload full of grass and sicks up his dinner everywhere!

Ive tried varying his food, from dog nuts, tinned dog food, even proper meals and prepare him a portion of what im preparing to have for a meal. Makes no difference. He'll eat everything no problem and seems to enjoy it and then same story again, off out, generous helping of grass and puke puke puke

He seems pretty happy otherwise and is full of life so im stumped

Does my dog have issues with his weight, maybe not proud of his body, body image problems?

Please help!
    My dog does this quite often. I think it's the grass that makes them sick.

Check this out: Pet Library » Why Do Dogs Eat Grass?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Navillus04 (05-09-10)

Reviews

Don't other animals sometimes eat grass to make themselves puke, as a survival instinct in the event of them being poisoned or something?

might be turning vegetarian ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alana View Post
    might be turning vegetarian ?
    Vegetarian? I hope not! Maybe he's french, with his love of snails, l'escargots, formidable!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast