Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fake review!!!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    As far as I’m concerned whoever wants to have a go at me because I made a mistake here with this one review fine go ahead but there’s only one person here who matters and that is Alex.

I have publicly apologised to Alex and Alex has very kindly accepted it.

I made a mistake I apologised publicly to Alex, I’m big enough and man enough to admit when I made a mistake.

Its amazing however for every 1000 reviews us guys get right it’s the one that we might get wrong from time to time that we get crucified over, but that’s life I guess.

Alex is a babe a very classy lady, and I thank her for accepting my apology and for her very nice and kind words she sent me in private.

This matter is closed as far as I’m concerned.

Thank you Alex and I’m glad you are still my friend.

John x x
    john we are all human and err is human, but what i like about you put hand immediately, that is the mark of the gentleman, well for doing it must have been hard but right is right
    taking a break, but not gone

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wanted the best 69 For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (05-09-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    Its amazing however for every 1000 reviews us guys get right it’s the one that we might get wrong from time to time that we get crucified over, but that’s life I guess.
    Indeed that's life. You aren't going to get 1000 threads saying you handled each of those other reviews well.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to El Gordo For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (05-09-10)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123