Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im a little dis-heartened

Reviews

Default Im a little dis-heartened

the thread for the new trusted rviewer badge is closed so il put my worries here.

a bit worried cos, iv been here a while,ok i disappeared for a while bu(t i feel a liltte hard done by, i mite be wrong bot i thonk there a handful of people here thet enjoy my posts put yet i have the lowest reputation bar there is, i have nothing on ,y frofile like some other, i have never been giving neway type of reward like others,the only thing i have is my trusted reviewer badge and now im in danger of loosing that too, im felling sorry for my profile.
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WD-40 For This Useful Post:

Alana (04-09-10), An don (04-09-10), wanted the best 69 (05-09-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    the thread for the new trusted rviewer badge is closed so il put my worries here.

a bit worried cos, iv been here a while,ok i disappeared for a while bu(t i feel a liltte hard done by, i mite be wrong bot i thonk there a handful of people here thet enjoy my posts put yet i have the lowest reputation bar there is, i have nothing on ,y frofile like some other, i have never been giving neway type of reward like others,the only thing i have is my trusted reviewer badge and now im in danger of loosing that too, im felling sorry for my profile.
    I consider you an anti-hero WD.

Cool.....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    I consider you an anti-hero WD.

Cool.....
    thank you, you havent got any badges or medals or even some little blue bar thigs lying around have you

Blog Entries

thank you, you havent got any badges or medals or even some little blue bar thigs lying around have you
    Here,

well deserved star,
    Westside.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Dirty Harry (04-09-10), WD-40 (04-09-10)

Reviews

ah come on WD40 you must be on the beer and feeling a little low in yourself what the hell makes you think that you are in danger of loosing your badge ? you are a long time member here cheer up my good fella of course people enjoy your posts

Dont worry 40 heres the post below from urban dictionary regarding your predicament and bars i'll give you a thanks and you will be a wh0re in no time

Quote Originally Posted by Alana View Post
    Rep whore, sorry benny could not resist

Internet forum speak for somebody who, upon receiving reputation from another forumite, always reciprocates. The rep whore (or wh0re as it often spelt, to avoid swear filters) also pesters other members of the forum regularly to be given reputation points.

Reviews

I've a lot of odd socks lying around and a hacksaw. If they're any good to ya.

Reviews

Why are you going to loose your badge, once a trusted reviewer it can't be taken way unless you have been proven otherwise, it's only new candidates need apply and only once a month can they apply..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    I've a lot of odd socks lying around and a hacksaw. If they're any good to ya.
    thanks. funny that because iv got a lot of odd socks to, do you think some how you mite have acquired some of mine and thats why neither of us have any pairs,
    dont really have any use for a hacksaw at the mo, but its alaways a handy thing to have.

neway, i really just want a few more blue bars thanks

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WD-40 For This Useful Post:

Alana (04-09-10), debest (04-09-10), Dirty Harry (04-09-10), westcorklad (05-09-10)

Reviews

thanks. funny that because iv got a lot of odd socks to, do you think some how you mite have acquired some of mine and thats why neither of us have any pairs,
    dont really have any use for a hacksaw at the mo, but its alaways a handy thing to have.

neway, i really just want a few more blue bars thanks
    Check if there is a piece of paper with a phone number on it. And don't ring it!!

I will try to try to excessively thanks each of your posts. Can't say I'll try, but I'll try to try.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast