Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Message boards for England and Scotland

Reviews

Set up my profile there last yr and popped in a few weeks ago to have a wee look around again . But after trying just now , i can't log on as it says my password is incorrect . So tried the lost password function , but now i can't remember the email address i used to set it up . Pauli can you do anything ?
    I have no signature at the moment

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I've just heard some very hurtful and extremely saddening news, it was Patricia that deleted my profiles...
    Perhaps your cock scares her aswell

I've just heard some very hurtful and extremely saddening news, it was Patricia that deleted my profiles...
    dont mind her anon you will always have friends here ...i got your back buddy

Last edited by benin; 15-09-10 at 14:28. Reason: now i cant spell always ffs poggoitis

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

anon361 (15-09-10)

Reviews

Your whole profile is gone Rimmerguy, have a look in the members list, your not there either..

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    Set up my profile there last yr and popped in a few weeks ago to have a wee look around again . But after trying just now , i can't log on as it says my password is incorrect . So tried the lost password function , but now i can't remember the email address i used to set it up . Pauli can you do anything ?
    yes he can tell you your memory is shite lol
    Last edited by benin; 15-09-10 at 14:28. Reason: i see you out there stop laughing

7. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

rimmerguy (15-09-10)

Natasha Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    There was a big clean up job across the way rimmer so a lot of users have been deleted.. you can re register again unless you can remember your email address to go and get your password...

Looking forward to seeing you across the water...

Blog Entries

Natasha is correct. We cleared a lot of spammer users out of database. If you had 0 posts, you user account may have been cleared out with these spam accounts. Sorry!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Natasha is correct. We cleared a lot of spammer users out of database. If you had 0 posts, you user account may have been cleared out with these spam accounts. Sorry!
    It's ok, I know when I'm not wanted, I had even created a few threads over on both, broken hearted I am, I just couldn't go back over there too painful a memory for me as to how I could be so easily forgotten about and deleted, one of the few that tried to make it a better place and run the spammers out of town.. I feel like I just got my

It's ok, I know when I'm not wanted, I had even created a few threads over on both, broken hearted I am, I just couldn't go back over there too painful a memory for me as to how I could be so easily forgotten about and deleted, one of the few that tried to make it a better place and run the spammers out of town.. I feel like I just got my
    tis a sad post that one i think i can hear something in the background....

Reviews

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast