Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Punting, Marriage and Joint Bank Accounts

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,068
    Reviews
    4

    Default Punting, Marriage and Joint Bank Accounts

    First off, this isnt another married man bashing thread, i dont give a moonkeys testicle if you're married and punt, none of my bidness

    What i was curious about though is, for all the married guys here and esp those regular punters that are married, just assuming that some of you guys have joint bank a/c's with your wife, how do you explain where and when 100/200 spondoolicks went every month or second month.

    Does the wife even notice? Does she question it and interrogate you? Or perhaps you guys have some offshore Ansbacher a/c in the Maldives or Cayman islands that your wifey knows nothing about, you devious little bastids

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Navillus04 For This Useful Post:

    Dirty Harry (04-09-10)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Navillus04 View Post
    First off, this isnt another married man bashing thread, i dont give a moonkeys testicle if you're married and punt, none of my bidness

    What i was curious about though is, for all the married guys here and esp those regular punters that are married, just assuming that some of you guys have joint bank a/c's with your wife, how do you explain where and when 100/200 spondoolicks went every month or second month.

    Does the wife even notice? Does she question it and interrogate you? Or perhaps you guys have some offshore Ansbacher a/c in the Maldives or Cayman islands that your wifey knows nothing about, you devious little bastids
    very interesting indeed that well i'm lucky enough i am single and don't have that problem i punt when i like

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,068
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    very interesting indeed that well i'm lucky enough i am single and don't have that problem i punt when i like
    Im the very same DH, we're lucky in that regard

    Id leave too much of paper trail anyway and get caught if i was married

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,354

    Default

    Some people are just good at lying and some people are just gullible.

    My ex was still married ( though i didint know, thought he was divorced- doh). He used to spend half the week living with me, when he was telling her he was working away, spending money all over the shop etc.

    It could be the wifes dont mind, therefore dont question it!

    It could be the hubby gets robbed once a month, or he is just careless with money!

    My ramblings for this gloriously sunny saturday avo

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Navillus04 View Post
    Im the very same DH, we're lucky in that regard

    Id leave too much of paper trail anyway and get caught if i was married
    so would i the fridge would have no food in it only my beer and the rest of the money would be on escorts yeah i think if i was married i would be caught for sure

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Navillus04 View Post
    First off, this isnt another married man bashing thread, i dont give a moonkeys testicle if you're married and punt, none of my bidness

    What i was curious about though is, for all the married guys here and esp those regular punters that are married, just assuming that some of you guys have joint bank a/c's with your wife, how do you explain where and when 100/200 spondoolicks went every month or second month.

    Does the wife even notice? Does she question it and interrogate you? Or perhaps you guys have some offshore Ansbacher a/c in the Maldives or Cayman islands that your wifey knows nothing about, you devious little bastids
    The only way I can raise the cash is by a different sort of punting, I won an aweful lot of money yesterday, but I must make sure I don't give it back to Paddy Power, before the beginning of next month because I have a free gaf again for a week, an ideal opportunity to get into some serious punting. My wife is in charge of the finances, there's plenty of money there, but it is difficult for me to get my mits on it, it's probably for the better or else I would have a very sore cock.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,068
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    so would i the fridge would have no food in it only my beer and the rest of the money would be on escorts yeah i think if i was married i would be caught for sure
    Oh crap!

    That dont leave the rest of us with much hope DH if Inspector Harry Callahan would get caught out, he's always one step ahead

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,068
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    The only way I can raise the cash is by a different sort of punting, I won an aweful lot of money yesterday, but I must make sure I don't give it back to Paddy Power, before the beginning of next month because I have a free gaf again for a week, an ideal opportunity to get into some serious punting. My wife is in charge of the finances, there's plenty of money there, but it is difficult for me to get my mits on it, it's probably for the better or else I would have a very sore cock.
    Aha, now we're talking, thanks Rover

    You have a vice of a different nature to fund your punting, very interesting

    Thats certainly a way to avoid awkward questions about the money going missing

    Note to self: Politely decline Rovers invitation to poker night, he'll clean you out


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Navillus04 For This Useful Post:

    rover (04-09-10)

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Navillus04 View Post
    Oh crap!

    That dont leave the rest of us with much hope DH if Inspector Harry Callahan would get caught out, he's always one step ahead
    of course i am one step ahead thats why i am still single and punt when i like LOL

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    The only way I can raise the cash is by a different sort of punting, I won an aweful lot of money yesterday, but I must make sure I don't give it back to Paddy Power, before the beginning of next month because I have a free gaf again for a week, an ideal opportunity to get into some serious punting. My wife is in charge of the finances, there's plenty of money there, but it is difficult for me to get my mits on it, it's probably for the better or else I would have a very sore cock.
    good idea rover don't give it back to paddy power go and enjoy it with some nice escorts well done with your win

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •