Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Freudian Slip

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Independent Republic of Cork
    Posts
    6,128
    Reviews
    14

    Default Freudian Slip

    While out and about yesterday I met a person who I hadnt seen for a long while.Her surname is Chambers and during our chat I called her Lucy which is not her actual name.And several times afterwards I found myself having to stop and think about her name.What that proves I dont know but I found it funny.
    The Truth is out there.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

    Dirty Harry (04-09-10), Lucy Chambers (04-09-10)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    munster
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    While out and about yesterday I met a person who I hadnt seen for a long while.Her surname is Chambers and during our chat I called her Lucy which is not her actual name.And several times afterwards I found myself having to stop and think about her name.What that proves I dont know but I found it funny.
    i think you need to come out of retirement and meet the lovely lucy with your winnings
    westie can send the money straight onto lucy

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lonely For This Useful Post:

    Dirty Harry (04-09-10), Lucy Chambers (04-09-10), westcorklad (04-09-10)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,754
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Oh nooooo.....Another poor unsuspecting innocent young man is trapped in the Lucy omnipresent spell. I am of the same condition. I actually greeted the milkman this morning with ‘Ah good morning Lucy’. He was not impressed.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    Lucy Chambers (04-09-10), westcorklad (04-09-10)

  7. #4
    English Milly Masseuse Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Oh nooooo.....Another poor unsuspecting innocent young man is trapped in the Lucy omnipresent spell. I am of the same condition. I actually greeted the milkman this morning with ‘Ah good morning Lucy’. He was not impressed.

    I am tempted to Book Juicy Lucy myself!!!

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to English Milly Masseuse For This Useful Post:

    JAMESCORK (04-09-10), Lucy Chambers (04-09-10)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,754
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bustybronte View Post
    I am tempted to Book Juicy Lucy myself!!!
    If you do BB be sure and call me. That's a night out I wouldn't miss for the world.

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    If you do BB be sure and call me. That's a night out I wouldn't miss for the world.

    Pervert. I thought you said i'm like your little sister?
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Pervert. I thought you said i'm like your little sister?
    Pmsl

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    While out and about yesterday I met a person who I hadnt seen for a long while.Her surname is Chambers and during our chat I called her Lucy which is not her actual name.And several times afterwards I found myself having to stop and think about her name.What that proves I dont know but I found it funny.
    as long as you are not repeating lucy chambers name in your sleep and your wife wakes up and hears you then the shit would hit the fan

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    as long as you are not repeating lucy chambers name in your sleep and your wife wakes up and hears you then the shit would hit the fan
    It is only a matter of time. I called someone James the other day. Not cool.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    as long as you are not repeating lucy chambers name in your sleep and your wife wakes up and hears you then the shit would hit the fan
    I called my wife by another girls name once during sex, she never even mentioned it and I thought I had got away with it until a few days later she called me by one of my mates names and asked how I liked it

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

    mr maxi (04-09-10)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •