Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cork tomorrow midday

1. Default

Zoe has been highly rated in forum & reviews, hoping to meet her soon

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    I don't know if it's Washington Street but Western road or around Lancaster Quay is a grand place to park. There are very often spaces there, parking and getting out again couldn't be easier.

I've chanced not putting up a parking disc on a couple of occasions and gotten away with it, I'll keep that in mind though.
    That is still Washington street, it doesn't become Western Road until you get down to UCC. Parking up by Lancaster Quay is grand from my experiences also, but parking straight on Wahington Street is asking for trouble, in my eyes.

Blog Entries

Until the 07th of Sept I'm still living in the area you're talking about.

Washington street is no no parking area if you want to dodge parking discs.
    Not sure about Lancaster Lodge, as I heart some people had no luck trying to park there.
    If all fails, there is St Finbarr Car Park just a few meters off Washington Street, I think they close at 8 pm during the week.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sensual Delights For This Useful Post:

corkpunter (05-09-10)

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Try sending her a PM, a lot of ladies and I'm sure she is included give priority bookings to clients that do it through the PM system..
    I was hoping to see Alex, tried calling numerous times and even sent a text but no joy so far. I will try the PM method.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    I don't know if it's Washington Street but Western road or around Lancaster Quay is a grand place to park. There are very often spaces there, parking and getting out again couldn't be easier.

I've chanced not putting up a parking disc on a couple of occasions and gotten away with it, I'll keep that in mind though.
    There is no parking at all allowed on Washington street to the best of my knowledge. Washington Street goes from the Grande Parade to the junction in front of the court house. From that point out there is parking and is the Western Road.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Interesting. Learning something new everyday. Washington st goes from Grande Parade to the junction of Hanover St. From there on out its Western road except for Lancaster key part.

Westside.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12