Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Cork tomorrow midday

  1. #1

    Default Cork tomorrow midday

    Lads any recommendations in Cork tomorrow

    Ladies no reasonable offer refused !!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 414fun View Post
    Lads any recommendations in Cork tomorrow

    Ladies no reasonable offer refused !!
    I have a tip for you. Don't park on Washington Street.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Alex Irish (alexis) is in cork atm. I hear she is da bomb. Sorry no link, posting on fone.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    843
    Reviews
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I have a tip for you. Don't park on Washington Street.
    Tell him to use parking discs, then you're grand.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to corkpunter For This Useful Post:

    414fun (04-09-10)

  6. #5

    Default

    Heard that Alex is great too but can't get hold of her

    Thanks for d tip though

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Too bad man, hope you have better luck next time.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    I don't know if it's Washington Street but Western road or around Lancaster Quay is a grand place to park. There are very often spaces there, parking and getting out again couldn't be easier.

    I've chanced not putting up a parking disc on a couple of occasions and gotten away with it, I'll keep that in mind though.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 05-09-10 at 00:17.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,745
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    I don't know if it's Washington Street but Western road or around Lancaster Quay is a grand place to park. There are very often spaces there, parking and getting out again couldn't be easier.

    I've chanced not putting up a parking disc on a couple of occasions and gotten away with it, I'll keep that in mind though.
    Only for you NGAN.....I jut dont know.......lol

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Baker St.
    Posts
    162

    Default

    Irish Molly , great gall , just had me warts zipped off from our last liason ---- I jest of course ! --- do I ?

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 414fun View Post
    Heard that Alex is great too but can't get hold of her

    Thanks for d tip though
    Try sending her a PM, a lot of ladies and I'm sure she is included give priority bookings to clients that do it through the PM system..

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

    414fun (05-09-10)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •