Thread: Why do ppl read or listen to this bs?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Exclamation Why do ppl read or listen to this bs?

Nope not my posts but newspapers and news generally? I woke up today and ventured outside to see a neighbour of mine walking up the road with his milk and newspaper. He says to me "its a strange country this". Like he only just found out? I see and hear ppl talking about the recession stuff and how long it will last etc and these same ppl a few years back proudly proclaimed us to be a rich country and of course now they tell us how they predicted what happened? Talk about making themselves feel better.

Stop reading newspapers and watching the news. Go for a walk or listen to some music you havnt heard in years or something. All of this lot, politicians, newspaper and news programs are all reliant on this whole economic bs for sales and looking busy so stop listening to them for your own mental health because all youll get is scare tactics about the next budget etc etc

Speaking of politicians ,for years now they havnt listened to the ppl so its time the ppl didnt listen to them.

what was that again Brian?
    Westside.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Rayden (03-09-10)