Thread: Limerick agency

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Limerick agency

Isabella, Miriam, blanca, Valerya, Nikole, Jessica, Lyza, Amy and karmen all seem to be working together from a budget hotel on the Ennis rd. In Limerick, I made a booking with karmen yesterday, when I got there I was asked to wait 5 mins as she was in the shower, that's fine, I got a call a few minutes later asking if I wanted A I said no and was given the room no. A is on karmens profile so I thought it a bit odd, esp. Cos I hadn't asked about it, when I got to the room I was greeted by a girl who was very similar to karmen but heavier. She said karmen was busy, I then said ok I didn't want to say and this girl got visibly angry asking why, I stated she was not the girl I booked so I was leaving, she protested asking was she not good enough? I simply said your not the one I booked and I left.
    I then proceed to call the above mentioned girls, who all said the were in the same hotel so I opted to not visit any of them as u do not like agencies for many reasons, I'm right I saying that it is very odd for so many girls to be working out of the same hotel? You can make up your own mind, but I'd be very cautious on these girl at************ hotel on the ******
    Last edited by vampirejackie; 03-09-10 at 14:51. Reason: removed details of hotel and street name VJ