Thread: When a relationship turns violent...

Default When a relationship turns violent...

.... it can be a great thing can't it?

I've watched these clips over and over. They have a youtube channel called here, which is full of all kinds of pranks, but I only like the violent ones myself, which might be a bit disturbing. (except the ones that just involve genitals which are just nasty).

I like that white pants she's wearing in the second one. I think the reason it's so sexy is because it's almost like she's wearing nothing. I wonder if black people would get the same feeling from black pants....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nicegirlsarenice For This Useful Post:

Mondler (03-09-10)

Blog Entries

When you're mommy smacks you for being bold I don't think that's what constitutes violence in a relationship.........

BTW, don't smack her in the head with a tray........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

I think I could see why NGAN's relationships may turn violent. Women just know no restraint, huh?
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Heh heh heh. I liked the first one! Second one was lacking in creativity.

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    When you're mommy smacks you for being bold I don't think that's what constitutes violence in a relationship.........

BTW, don't smack her in the head with a tray........
    Why that sounds wrong is because you don't usually say you're having a "relationship" with you mother.

I agree that the smacking over the head with a tray does look kind of dangerous, it could be a really light tray and having it look worse than it is. There's another clip showing her kicking him in the nuts....

I am against violence except for play-violence. I really hate when people hit their dogs (which I used to do myself when I was really young and didn't know better because I thought that in a moderate way it was the right thing to do).
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 02-09-10 at 21:11.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Heh heh heh. I liked the first one! Second one was lacking in creativity.
    agree,oouuuuuuuuchhhhh. wat a c*%t
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy