Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 72

Thread: transsexuals

  1. #1

    Default transsexuals

    any straight guys ever been with a transexual for curiosity???, good way of getting anal everytime
    wats it like???

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Never have, whitey. I've been considering it recently though. I'd like to hear from straight guys who have been with transexuals too. I see myself as a giver more than receiver, although I'd love to stroke someone else's cock off.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Never have, whitey. I've been considering it recently though. I'd like to hear from straight guys who have been with transexuals too. I see myself as a giver more than receiver, although I'd love to stroke someone else's cock off.
    You should give it a try Buzz, it's a lot of fun.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Wouldnt do anything for me but i can understand a guys attraction to them.

    Westside.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DOWN ROAD FROM QPH
    Posts
    1,808
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    You should give it a try Buzz, it's a lot of fun.
    not knocking anyone here,each to their own but can you really be called a straight guy who visits transexuals, not in my book. transexuals have willies, straight guys arent interested in willies
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    not knocking anyone here,each to their own but can you really be called a straight guy who visits transexuals, not in my book. transexuals have willies, straight guys arent interested in willies
    Oh fudge, prob shoulda said I was bi.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DOWN ROAD FROM QPH
    Posts
    1,808
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Oh fudge, prob shoulda said I was bi.
    it would make more sense alrite, im strait myself but have to admit i have been amazed at some of the pics of transexuals on here and would love to know just how accuraye they really are, i mean some of the transexuals look amazing, have to be fake pics or at least altered
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    it would make more sense alrite, im strait myself but have to admit i have been amazed at some of the pics of transexuals on here and would love to know just how accuraye they really are, i mean some of the transexuals look amazing, have to be fake pics or at least altered
    Yep, the majority of TS escorts that I have been with have had their photos touched up to some degree. Some though do look in real life as they do in their profiles.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DOWN ROAD FROM QPH
    Posts
    1,808
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Yep, the majority of TS escorts that I have been with have had their photos touched up to some degree. Some though do look in real life as they do in their profiles.
    they called the ugly ones,,


    just kiddin, time for a sandwich
    Last edited by WD-40; 03-09-10 at 22:50. Reason: my post,do wat i like
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    France and Ireland
    Posts
    2,938
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    If you are looking to start seeing TS/TV you could do no better than Laura Boldrini. She is in Dublin now.

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/142/L...ts-escort.html
    Last edited by Monkeynut; 03-09-10 at 22:54.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •