Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: hello......

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by espensen View Post
    Question is , are we talking to her or is there a boyfriend with her, who logs in and pretends to be her/ speaks on her behalf? This is common practice with some girls, where the boyfriend then has access to private forum. Hope can you stop it, you can't. I had this before. Yikes!
    if u tell me that...what we can speak about anymore....? i was think about why u dont meet me....? i dont use to make outcall but if u invite me i can take my laptop with me...and u will see who write here...if u realy want i can make u a good price...) what u think???

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by natalee sexxy View Post
    hello guys...
    i am new on the post thread
    i'm in dublin for few days and i would like to chat and meet nice guys....

Hello Natalee
    You are very welcome to the boards and it's great to see you chatting in the chat room.
    Stunning profile aswell.
    Maxi x
    Last edited by mr maxi; 02-09-10 at 12:59.

Question is , are we talking to her or is there a boyfriend with her, who logs in and pretends to be her/ speaks on her behalf? This is common practice with some girls, where the boyfriend then has access to private forum. Hope can you stop it, you can't. I had this before. Yikes!
    well my dear i think you wronk the question or its misstake question
    i dont think its possible criticize the person befoure you meet
    its my opinion ..............
    Keep Calm and Call Batman

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jacksparrow2010 View Post
    thanks jack honey....but i have one question...if u like soo much my photos why dont u meet me? kisses....

Reviews

Yep the English does look good. Sher give her a call and see what the spoken English is like. I'm gonna give het the benifit of the doubt.

Howya Nat. You look gorgeous. Welcome aboard. I'm probable the most popular, verbally attracive and litterary sexy guy here. So I look forward to talking yo you. Muaah. (that's a big kiss just there). Lol

6. Default

[QUOTE=mr maxi;280052]Hello Natalee
    You are very welcome to the boards and it's great to see you chatting in the chat room.
    Stunning profile aswell.
    Maxi x[/QU
    sorry guys but i will take my bars with my loyality.....

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Yep the English does look good. Sher give her a call and see what the spoken English is like. I'm gonna give het the benifit of the doubt.

Howya Nat. You look gorgeous. Welcome aboard. I'm probable the most popular, verbally attracive and litterary sexy guy here. So I look forward to talking yo you. Muaah. (that's a big kiss just there). Lol
    It's a shame your spelling and grammar is terrible! Talk about irony in its purest form! LOL!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

mth (02-09-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    It's a shame your spelling and grammar is terrible! Talk about irony in its purest form! LOL!
    Ah feck off Sam .......I'll be watching ya. .... One slip and your mine. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by erika_loveforu View Post
    well my dear i think you wronk the question or its misstake question
    i dont think its possible criticize the person befoure you meet
    its my opinion ..............
    Yes i think Erika is right.....
    if a foreign lady has good or better english supposed to be a boyfriend????I belive a real boyfriend not interested in private forum.....its not nice to offend someone who just like to say hi, or get some more biz in these hard days..
    Good bye Ireland!

Ah feck off Sam .......I'll be watching ya. .... One slip and your mine. Lol
    GULP! S-Sorry mate!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	De Niro.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	16.3 KB 
ID:	28793
    Last edited by samlad; 02-09-10 at 13:15.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast