Thread: Probably enough here to offend everybody - the Sequel

Reviews

Default Probably enough here to offend everybody - the Sequel

A Muslim dies and finds himself before the Pearly Gates. He is very excited, as all his life he has longed to meet the Prophet Mohammed. Having arrived at the Gates of Heaven, he meets a man with a beard.

'Are you Mohammed?' he asks.

'No, my son. I am Peter. Mohammed is higher up' And he points to a ladder that rises into the clouds.

Delighted that Mohammed should be higher than Peter, he climbs the ladder in great strides, climbs through the clouds coming to a room where he meets another bearded man.

He asks again, 'Are you Mohammed? 'No' came the reply, 'I am Moses. Mohammed is higher still'.

Exhausted, but with a heart full of joy, he continues to climb the ladder and, yet again, he discovers an even larger room where he meets another man with a beard.

Full of hope, he asks again, 'Are you Mohammed? 'No, I am Jesus...You will find Mohammed higher up'.

Mohammed higher than Jesus! The poor man can hardly contain his delight and climbs and climbs, ever higher and once again, he reaches a larger room where he meets a man with a beard and repeats his question:

'Are you Mohammed?' he gasps, as he is by now, totally out of breath from all his climbing.

'No, my son. I am God. But you look exhausted..Would you like a coffee?' 'Yes, please, my Lord'

God looks behind him, claps his hands and calls out: ' Hey, Mohammed, two coffees!'
    Last edited by samlad; 02-09-10 at 10:39.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Monkeynut For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (02-09-10), amystightpussy (02-09-10), benin (02-09-10), bert dublin (02-09-10), bob da builder (02-09-10), JAMESCORK (02-09-10), kelso (02-09-10), ThomasJ (12-10-11), Toolbox (02-09-10)

great stuff monkeynut

Blasphemy of the highest order there. I suspect a "FATWA" being issued as we speak to assassinate Monkeynuts !
    PS = keep them coming !
    Last edited by GordonGayBennett; 02-09-10 at 12:25.

lol very good .......

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rusty squeezebox For This Useful Post:

dubguy23 (12-10-11)

English Milly Masseuse Guest

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    great stuff monkeynut
    That must be feckin funny EVEN SELINA LAUGHED!!!!!! LOL

Reviews

very good
    keep it up

Reviews

I reckon you are on the list for that - great joke.