Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This Forum is very addicting :/

1. Default This Forum is very addicting :/

cant wait to see the broadband bill this month im hooked to this now! so long facebook....

Blog Entries

The problem with facebook is that not everyone is there for sex ;-P

3. Default

hahaha very true

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    The problem with facebook is that not everyone is there for sex ;-P
    i would hate to be on a site where sex is what ppl are looking for ...nope ill stay here where we are all safe lol

Reviews

Isn't the above against the rules....

Anyway to be addicted after 2 days is bad bud...I have been trying to kick this habit for over a month now ....but I will ...soon.

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Isn't the above against the rules....

Anyway to be addicted after 2 days is bad bud...I have been trying to kick this habit for over a month now ....but I will ...soon.
    how dare you say my post is against the rules (whispers to jimbop) glad you seen it aswell thought i was loosing my mind then i remembered i lost it years ago.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    how dare you say my post is against the rules (whispers to jimbop) glad you seen it aswell thought i was loosing my mind then i remembered i lost it years ago.
    I swear Benny its a conspiracy...I would never consider anything you would do to be underhanded. Staff are trying to set me up. There was a post in perfectly understandable Russian that has been deleted. Now I know it looks as if I am refering to your post but I am not. I swear to almighty god I'm not. I find your post to be totally compliant and in fact bordering on witty. I have PMed Pat and she has agreed to add that 12th shiney bar to your personal collection by means of recompense.....

I swear Benny its a conspiracy...I would never consider anything you would do to be underhanded. Staff are trying to set me up. There was a post in perfectly understandable Russian that has been deleted. Now I know it looks as if I am refering to your post but I am not. I swear to almighty god I'm not. I find your post to be totally compliant and in fact bordering on witty. I have PMed Pat and she has agreed to add that 12th shiney bar to your personal collection by means of recompense.....
    your backtracking now i see...and blaming jackie sammie and the gang why do you attack an innocent poster who cant defend himself like me????? i dont want a 12th shiny bar..i want to go back to 10 bars like all the regular joe soaps its totally lopsided and looks daft with 11 and a 12th would make that worse 5 bright and 7 dark ...by the way it was not russian ya moran it was ukrainian i asked this lady....

Reviews

Well is that a fact now…so now you think you are an expert on Ukrainian. Huh

Well Helga (pictured below) pointed out to me that it was indeed Russian as the inclusion of this text proves : АабВЕеЗКкМНОопРрСсТуХхЧЬ
    Seemingly the Ukrains stoped using the symbol ‘Ч’ some time ago. Hence it is Russian. Do you really want to disagree with this lady...She looks like a cross between Lucy Chambers and Stallin...

Well is that a fact now…so now you think you are an expert on Ukrainian. Huh

Well Helga (pictured below) pointed out to me that it was indeed Russian as the inclusion of this text proves : АабВЕеЗКкМНОопРрСсТуХхЧЬ
    Seemingly the Ukrains stoped using the symbol ‘Ч’ some time ago. Hence it is Russian. Do you really want to disagree with this lady...She looks like a cross between Lucy Chambers and Stallin...

you seem to know a lot about the text of the post there jimbop(benny scraches his chin and tries to appear as if he is thinking about something while he pictures the russian chick naked i his mind).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast