Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Keep the injury pms coming guys.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Keep the injury pms coming guys.

    I log in and get pms from guys with injuries that they want looked at (not by me, i out them down) but by this elite guy i know of.

    In any respect keep the pms coming guys. Even if its only just a snotty nose. Its comforting to me knowing that others get injured as well. Im beyond repair but you guys have hope.

    feeling normal today,
    Westside.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I log in and get pms from guys with injuries that they want looked at (not by me, i out them down) but by this elite guy i know of.

    In any respect keep the pms coming guys. Even if its only just a snotty nose. Its comforting to me knowing that others get injured as well. Im beyond repair but you guys have hope.

    feeling normal today,
    Westside.
    Im fcuked to Westie, I seem to have Paul mcGraths knee
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    554
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I log in and get pms from guys with injuries that they want looked at (not by me, i out them down) but by this elite guy i know of.

    In any respect keep the pms coming guys. Even if its only just a snotty nose. Its comforting to me knowing that others get injured as well. Im beyond repair but you guys have hope.

    feeling normal today,
    Westside.
    is he a physio or what?
    "The tragedy of our day is the climate of fear in which we live and fear breeds repression."


    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=37654&dateline=1282833292

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackShotJack View Post
    is he a physio or what?
    A physio and an osteopath. He is a former soccer player who has big knowledge of soccer related injuries which of course would include every knee injury you can think of.

    Westside.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    sowfcountee
    Posts
    1,142
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    Im fcuked to Westie, I seem to have Paul mcGraths knee
    I'd say he's pissed.





    I mean pissed off of course.
    Last edited by fiatpunter; 31-08-10 at 13:39.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fiatpunter View Post
    I'd say he's pissed.





    I mean pissed off of course.
    Im sure you do
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •