Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Villa/Everton fans ?

English Milly Masseuse Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGayBennett View Post
    With the report that David Moyes is a prime Aston Villa target to be their next manager, do ye think this would be a sensible step up the ladder or not ?
    With Alan Curbishley still nestling on his £m2.2 compo from West Ham, could he be lured out and be a better option for Villa ?
    Aren't the best betting odds for Kevin MacDonald ?

BTW guys I DO know the offside rule!

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    Oh Busty, Im sooo disappointed now! I am Man Utd thru and thru
    I thought they were yours, Jackie!

Reviews

With the report that David Moyes is a prime Aston Villa target to be their next manager, do ye think this would be a sensible step up the ladder or not ?
    With Alan Curbishley still nestling on his £m2.2 compo from West Ham, could he be lured out and be a better option for Villa ?
    i'm a toffee, everyone today in work kept saying to me about the bookies cutting the odds on moyes to go to villa. in my opinion why would he leave everton for villa, everton are better side. the last few seasons the toffees are slow starters, last season there first 12, 13 games they only won 2 or 3 times, then went on to only be beaten twice in 24 matches beating man utd, chelsea along the way. now that the transfer window is shut and the everton have kept their team, they will go on a good run, once they pop they won't stop.

I concur with that Sticky , Everton has enjoyed great stability for a good spell now. Bill Kenwright / David Moyes relationship seems a great one. The toffee fans are second to none and appreciate the position the club is in with regard to their buying power.A shame they tailed off last season as the Pool were for the catching.
    Good luck for this term.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GordonGayBennett For This Useful Post:

stickytoffee10 (31-08-10), wellhungchap (01-09-10)

Reviews

hey
    im a villan,i think david moyes is a great manager but why would he leave everton,he has done a good job there i think he would only leave for a man u position
    i m worried for my own club loved martin oneill and i really thought we were on the up and up slowly but surely
    its better to burn out than to fade away

Reviews

I concur with that Sticky , Everton has enjoyed great stability for a good spell now. Bill Kenwright / David Moyes relationship seems a great one. The toffee fans are second to none and appreciate the position the club is in with regard to their buying power.A shame they tailed off last season as the Pool were for the catching.
    Good luck for this term.
    i think they could do with a forward, we hammered villa on sunday. we done everything but score, i just hope beckford will show the form he had while at leeds. i like yakubu but there are times he just makes me pissed. when i watched them play hull at goodison last season he looked even worse up close. i hope he gets a run of games and starts bagging them in.

[QUOTE=GordonGayBennett;279320]I concur with that Sticky , Everton has enjoyed great stability for a good spell now. Bill Kenwright / David Moyes relationship seems a great one. The toffee fans are second to none and appreciate the position the club is in with regard to their buying power.A shame they tailed off last season as the Pool were for the catching.
    Good luck for this term.[/QUOTE

i concur ............................. id say
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12