Thread: why you turn your phone off when punting

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Reviews

Wink why you turn your phone off when punting

oh boy of those day, promised my self a return trip to one the top minxs EI ever had , 4 pm start ,i start to get ready in time only for the fcuking dog decides, this be a good moment to do a runner, quick, couple of listings and down to the cops to report the dog missing, ring minx, going to be late, no problem later appointment made, no dog
    head to town head still banging have quick g+t, grand, met the minx, great chat, down to business, oh fcuk brewers droop hits big time, no fault on the minxs part, start chatting way over time in megga overtime my phone starts ringing, forgot to turn it off, bugger, anyway rings a few more times, ignored, them as i am dressing it rings , while its ring i am talking to the minx, we may have been ,ahhhhhemmmmmmmmmm, talking about the weather???????????????
    next thing out of the air comes a womans voice, not happen, minx and i look at each out and laught, i cut the phone off, call come in , some woman had just found me dog , what would love know is what hear us saying
    as say what a day,
    and moral of this sad tale is this ,TURN YOUR FCUKING PHONE OFF WHEN PUNTING.
    taking a break, but not gone

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wanted the best 69 For This Useful Post:

Alana (30-08-10), benin (31-08-10), kelly curvybabe (31-08-10), Mondler (30-08-10), rover (31-08-10)