Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The competition?

Quote Originally Posted by CrackShotJack View Post
    their forum is a joke.
    ========================================
    Are there users of bi or multi-profiles whom actually chat to themselves too Jack ? ------

3 users fucked it up for everyone over there.. one of them was a mod too.. they all basically massaged each others egos, until everyone got banned. now nobody posts on there.. so take a bow "10inch, sexyde and of course the biggest arsehole of the lot of them capthornblower".. 3 prize pricks .............................. id say
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
    3 users fucked it up for everyone over there.. one of them was a mod too.. they all basically massaged each others egos, until everyone got banned. now nobody posts on there.. so take a bow "10inch, sexyde and of course the biggest arsehole of the lot of them capthornblower".. 3 prize pricks .............................. id say
    ==================================
    My take on it was that there was only ONE multi-profile user banned , ---- reason === extreme offensive racism.
    I note you dare not repeat that here - Jack/Wellhung/Blank/Ploy/Bastardface/Breakdancin/Nigger etc etc etc.

didnt realise they were all the same user.. small world eh

whats funny though is, that since all of those profiles have been banned.. no one is posting over there.. which basically backs up my point, that the 3 other users mentioned previously, were total twats..................... id say
    Last edited by wellhungchap; 31-08-10 at 08:45.
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12