Thread: HELP locations in november

Love HELP locations in november

Hi folks, can anyone help me. I am looking where to tour in November but looking at locations that are easy to get to from a variety of locations ie nr Limerick/kerry and Galway/sligo - I am looking at combining working with a holiday break so looking for rural locations but easy for clients to get to - I would be gratefull for suggestions. Carriebbw. x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to carriebbw For This Useful Post:

Rayden (30-08-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by carriebbw View Post
    Hi folks, can anyone help me. I am looking where to tour in November but looking at locations that are easy to get to from a variety of locations ie nr Limerick/kerry and Galway/sligo - I am looking at combining working with a holiday break so looking for rural locations but easy for clients to get to - I would be gratefull for suggestions. Carriebbw. x
    Easy to get to - Dub - Wicklow - Waterford - Cork - Killarney - Tralee - Limerick - Galway - Sligo .Thats in order of travel. Athone would be midlands area so out of your way a bit although not too far.

Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

i think this thread is in the wrong place????????????????????
    taking a break, but not gone

Thanks westside, i should have said i will be driving and was thinking of a cottage thats easy for several locations to access.

Where should the thread be then 69 - if so mods feel free to move it. carrie

Check your PM Carrie
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Cool. I hope you do come to limerick. I have not been with a BBW in quite a while. That has got to change.

Blog Entries

Thanks westside, i should have said i will be driving and was thinking of a cottage thats easy for several locations to access.

Where should the thread be then 69 - if so mods feel free to move it. carrie

A tent?
    Westside.