Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hot physios in Cork?

Reviews

That sounds agonisingly painful.

I prefer to be gently massaged by a young woman with enormous(e) breasts.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by allsorts View Post
    I have a long term injury that requires Physio. I have been putting it on the long finger but would gladly go if there was a hot chick on the case. Any suggestions?
    Forgot your in cork. Just pmd you a good guy for this.

Westside.

Jeez lads, cheers for all the help. Westsideex, the guy you pm'd was recommended by others so I might try him. A big thank you to the rest of you too guys. I had been to a physio for like 12 sessions and he was useless, no names. Just kept taking good money from my whore stash.

Once again, cheers for the help.
    Last edited by allsorts; 30-08-10 at 21:39.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Forgot your in cork. Just pmd you a good guy for this.

Westside.
    Westside, is this guy outside cork, approx 20 kilometer or so? There is also a sports physio, it is a she on the northside of the city, she has also been recommended to me. This is mainly from rugby and soccer players.

Hi corkpunter, could you pm me the name of this she on the northside, I'd be delirah.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by corkpunter View Post
    Westside, is this guy outside cork, approx 20 kilometer or so? There is also a sports physio, it is a she on the northside of the city, she has also been recommended to me. This is mainly from rugby and soccer players.
    Nope he is based near Shandon st in the city and is a former soccer player so he will be well used to knee injuries. I'll pm you his name.

Westside.

Blog Entries

One thing guys thats important ,if you are getting a cortisone shot ,its fine into the joint space but dont get it directly into a tendon no matter how good a doc tells you it will help. I say this in case a doc prescribes a shot.Ask him is it going into the joint space or into a tendon.

will weaken it,
    Westside.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123