Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Praying to the gods a lot lately..

Reviews

Default Praying to the gods a lot lately..

If you were to ask me where is the most likely place you would find god the last place I would have said was here but I just can't help myself lately. Every time I see a thumbnail of a gorgeous lady I find myself praying to god "Please let her be real, Please, Please let her be real" and when I say real I mean with verified pictures..
    My last prayer was when I saw this girls thumbnail but; alas my prayers went unheard. I'll be honest, if she was in my area I would not be able to hold back and stand fast to my own rules of not seeing girls with un-verified pictures, I just couldn't..
    Last edited by anon361; 29-08-10 at 19:46.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

benin (29-08-10), dub1 (29-08-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    If you were to ask me where is the most likely place you would find god the last place I would have said was here but I just can't help myself lately. Every time I see a thumbnail of a gorgeous lady I find myself prating to god "Please let her be real, Please, Please let her be real" and when I say real I mean with verified pictures..
    My last prayer was when I say this girls thumbnail but; alas my prayers went unheard. I'll be honest, if she was in my area I would not be able to hold back and stand fast to my own rules of not seeing girls with un-verified pictures, I just couldn't..
    anon, i know what you are getting at, is there a god? well picture my day, lucy at a free moment in dublin, miss her, lily white get shate upon, ? good upppppppp, then when i curse god for being a cork supporter, a scot, minxs comes back into my life and offers heaven on two legs, short mind you, crap i hope she doesn`t read this or i am dead, but, the lady is just sex on legs and a brain bigger than her sex drive, and is saying something, for those who are wise, she needs no introduction, for those who wonder PM me the name will be given freely, t this when you no more shit can hit you. in fact it`s shit riot shield zone, a small little minx can from alba make you smile and think ,"life is not over yet"
    taking a break, but not gone

i see what u mean mate ...almost heaven would love 2 see if she is even a bit like the pics

5. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

wanted the best 69 (29-08-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    i see what u mean mate ...almost heaven would love 2 see if she is even a bit like the pics
    puddie sniper ,if only
    taking a break, but not gone

7. The Following User Says Thank You to wanted the best 69 For This Useful Post:

benin (29-08-10)

Reviews

great post anon very witty

Reviews

Well Friendlypunter does seem like a very friendly guy but to put a N/A on the pics...I hate this. There should be a FAS course on leaving a review. One of the crucial questions that should always be answered is:
    Is it the feckin bird in the pics.

How hard is this....lol.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

anon361 (29-08-10), benin (29-08-10), hd7055 (03-08-11)

Reviews

The gods have answered, they said yes she's the real deal but you can feck off, we're sending her way out of your reach, my only solution now is to pray to Alexandra that she may come a little closer to me
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	w_esc_1_16803.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	15.4 KB 
ID:	29778   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	w_esc_3_16803.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	12.7 KB 
ID:	29779   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	w_esc_4_16803.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	14.6 KB 
ID:	29780   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	w_esc_6_16803.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	15.4 KB 
ID:	29781   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	w_esc_2_16803.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	14.5 KB 
ID:	29782  

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    The gods have answered, they said yes she's the real deal but you can feck off, we're sending her way out of your reach, my only solution now is to pray to Alexandra that she may come a little closer to me
    First reviewer ticks N/A for accuracy of the pics, second reviewer is "very unhappy" about same pics.
    How come you think she is the one from the photos? Just curious, in case I am missing something.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by feargal View Post
    I think he is extracting the urine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The old piss taking scenario !!! I understand now

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sensual Delights View Post
    First reviewer ticks N/A for accuracy of the pics, second reviewer is "very unhappy" about same pics.
    How come you think she is the one from the photos? Just curious, in case I am missing something.
    Awh Shite, rush of blood to the wrong head when I saw the verified mark, damn it anyway, the gods are just fucking around with me now
    Last edited by anon361; 22-09-10 at 08:44.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast