Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Laser eye surgey

Reviews

Default Laser eye surgey

I've been relying more on glasses the last few years. I find contact lenses irritating on the eyes. I think I wore them too long without taking them out .Has anyone here ever had laser eye surgery done? Is it as good as they say it is? If you look at the adverts the price seems reasonable too.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I've been relying more on glasses the last few years. I find contact lenses irritating on the eyes. I think I wore them too long without taking them out .Has anyone here ever had laser eye surgery done? Is it as good as they say it is? If you look at the adverts the price seems reasonable too.
    Id be very interested in any replies to this as well, as like you HWM, i too rely on the specs too much and contacts never really did it for me. From what ive heard, the surgery is relatively quick, simple and painless and you notice the benefits within hours of the procedure

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Navillus04 View Post
    Id be very interested in any replies to this as well, as like you HWM, i too rely on the specs too much and contacts never really did it for me. From what ive heard, the surgery is relatively quick, simple and painless and you notice the benefits within hours of the procedure
    im not convinced, padraig harrington got it done and hes been shit at golf ever since.
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    im not convinced, padraig harrington got it done and hes been shit at golf ever since.
    Was he ever that good to begin with? Well no, thats not fair, he is quite good at coming second

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Navillus04 View Post
    Was he ever that good to begin with? Well no, thats not fair, he is quite good at coming second
    no he was pretty good, on a more serious note he done an add for some clinic that caused a bit of contrevseory because it was the clinic he actually used. plus the first place cocked it up so he had to go somewere else to get it corrected as far as i know

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    no he was pretty good, on a more serious note he done an add for some clinic that caused a bit of contrevseory because it was the clinic he actually used. plus the first place cocked it up so he had to go somewere else to get it corrected as far as i know
    Is the whole optilase ad malarkey although he got it done at some other private clinic?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    All I could say is as long as the surgery doesnt further impair a persons vision and that you can go back to where you were if it didnt work well, i say go for it. In other words if the risks of further damaging your vision dont exist with surgery what have you to loose by trying?

Westside.

Reviews

[QUOTE=Westsidex;277851]All I could say is as long as the surgery doesnt further impair a persons vision and that you can go back to where you were if it didnt work well, i say go for it. In other words if the risks of further damaging your vision dont exist with surgery what have you to loose by trying?

id want a bit more than that,it cost a few thousand euro, if the doctor say to me "well it wont make it worse" i wudnt be convinced it would make it any better

My ex had the laser treatment, he was very shortsighted I think. Worked a treat, he still doesn't need glasses and it must have been 8 or 9 years ago. Also, apparently it is reasonably painless.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

johnmurphy (29-08-10)

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=WD-40;277857]
    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    All I could say is as long as the surgery doesnt further impair a persons vision and that you can go back to where you were if it didnt work well, i say go for it. In other words if the risks of further damaging your vision dont exist with surgery what have you to loose by trying?

id want a bit more than that,it cost a few thousand euro, if the doctor say to me "well it wont make it worse" i wudnt be convinced it would make it any better
    No doc will say youll be fine because they will be opening themselves up to a claim if you werent happy. You more than likely have to sign a disclaimer anyway. All you can do is research it and talk with ppl who had it done. At the end of the day youll have to take the risk anyway.

Westside.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast