Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Do I need glasses?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Aras an ComputerOn
    Posts
    1,049
    Reviews
    19

    Default Do I need glasses?

    ...or is the thumbnail of Kelly Wilde, a pre-op touring in Dublin, a little more upfront than is normal on this site? (S)he appears to be holding her flaccid willie in the picture.

    Dublin TS / Transsexual Escorts, Transsexual escorts in Ireland from Escort Ireland

    Maybe I need to get some shuteye??????
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Record 2-time E-I Fantasy Football Champion 2010/11, 2013/14
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    I don't live on E-I ....
    Posts
    1,300
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I things she does indeed, however she is covering partially the area with her hand, so there is not much to be seen.


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TS.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	17.7 KB 
ID:	28617

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,754
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BootSlick55 View Post
    ...or is the thumbnail of Kelly Wilde, a pre-op touring in Dublin, a little more upfront than is normal on this site? (S)he appears to be holding her flaccid willie in the picture.

    Dublin TS / Transsexual Escorts, Transsexual escorts in Ireland from Escort Ireland

    Maybe I need to get some shuteye??????
    But come here.....dont they all look like honeys...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,068
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    But come here.....dont they all look like honeys...
    Hey Jimbop, maybe you should change your username from Jamescork to Jamescock?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    kildare
    Posts
    2,844
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    gone now,............
    taking a break, but not gone

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,068
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wanted the best 69 View Post
    gone now,............
    You can see it in SD's post above WTB69

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,754
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Navillus04 View Post
    Hey Jimbop, maybe you should change your username from Jamescork to Jamescock?
    JamesCOCK...I like it..not a bad idea Sully...JamesCOCK...JamesCOCK. Yip I do like that....

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,068
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    JamesCOCK...I like it..not a bad idea Sully...JamesCOCK...JamesCOCK. Yip I do like that....
    See, i aint just a pretty face

    That would go down a treat with the ladies when you ring up....
    "Hi, this is JamesCOCK, yes, thats right, THE JamesCOCK, you have the pleasure of being the lucky lady today"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •