Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Welcome Thread

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default The Welcome Thread

This is a thread to welcome everyone

I would like posters to comment on the poster above ,this is part of I love EVERYBODY feeling,before I go to the pub ,when I come back ..mmm I may feel different . But for now love is in the air ,so the rules are simple ,say something positive about the poster above ,if you fell the need to say something negative please do ..BUT ..you have to balance it with something positive . SO THE FIRST PERSON UP IS..... Erika_loveforu...
    a thousand kisses deep..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

nikole_vb3 (31-08-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

see you after the pub closes
    taking a break, but not gone

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post

I would like posters to comment on the poster above ,this is part of I love EVERYBODY feeling,before I go to the pub ,when I come back ..mmm I may feel different . But for now love is in the air ,so the rules are simple ,say something positive about the poster above ,if you fell the need to say something negative please do ..BUT ..you have to balance it with something positive . SO THE FIRST PERSON UP IS..... Erika_loveforu...
    well eric way my??????
    Keep Calm and Call Batman

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post

Eric nice to start every time you think i should be a negative person when i post?
    I have o thought you forgot last time that i was nice i did not open the subject.
    This time look positive and i like to bee positive but only if someone i'm not stepping on the tail and to post negetive
    Keep Calm and Call Batman

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by erika_loveforu View Post
    Eric nice to start every time you think i should be a negative person when i post?
    I have o thought you forgot last time that i was nice i did not open the subject.
    This time look positive and i like to bee positive but only if someone i'm not stepping on the tail and to post negetive

Whatever that was Erika Im sure it was lovely.. And you guys out there ..is there any LURVE in ye. This is Rics' cry for us all to feel LURVE. So I will gladly contibute. There are so many nasty little hate threads lets help Ric have his LURVE one.

I love ya Ric. I love ya Lucy. I love ya Erika. I love ya 69. I love the next poster. I LURVE everybody that posts on this thread. cos its the love thread.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

wanted the best 69 (29-08-10)

Pissed again, JC? Jolly good.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Thanks james for the love,you knew it wpuld be me next
    love to ye all esp you erika
    lucy dont leave us

Reviews

I love you Lonely.

Lucy you know me tooooo well my sweet little girl.

I doubt it, I just like getting pissed rather a lot and recognise the symptoms.

Thank Lonely, but I won't be gone long. x
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Erika I choose you cos ,your new to this forum and your gorgeous,and i love ya..pls spread the love
    a thousand kisses deep..

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast