Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: white teeth

Default white teeth

What do you think is the best toothpaste to use to whiten teeth?, although I get mine professionally cleaned every six months they still seem to discolour very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by dumbledore View Post
    What do you think is the best toothpaste to use to whiten teeth?, although I get mine professionally cleaned every six months they still seem to discolour very quickly.
    Baking Soda

Whiter teeth. Tips to make teeth white again | TipKing

Blog Entries

I dont think its so much what the best toothpaste is , as your cleaning habits and eating habits. If you eat lots of sugary stuff like sweets and soft drinks ,it will eventually catch up on your teeth. You can slow it up with regular brushing but it will still catch up in the end.

Sugar kills teeth,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 28-08-10 at 17:59.

Whitening toothpaste does NOT work. The only thing that works are whitening strips, they're your only man.

Crest Whitestrips classic NEW 100% EXTRA in pack 112 strips: Amazon.co.uk: Health & Beauty

Unfortunately Amazon have stopped stocking them due to some alleged health hazards.

Whitening toothpaste is really bad for your tooth enamel, it wears it away and leaves your teeth porous. The best treatment is laser whitening, it is around 500 pounds. It will last 18 months to three years. Another alternative are veneers, at approx 200 per tooth. Also, you are allowed to have your teeth cleaned every three months.

Or you could try Jif. Lol.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

johnmurphy (28-08-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Or you could try Jif. Lol.
    Or spunk

Navillus, the scientist is correct as always- take a look at my avatar..ever seen such pearly white teeth? LOL.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Navillus, the scientist is correct as always- take a look at my avatar..ever seen such pearly white teeth? LOL.
    I have to wear my sunnies the gleam off them is so bright

when you get your teeth whiten with the chemical whitening (not sure what you call it) it is 300 pounds.. though for 24 hours no wine coffee, tea or smoking after it... they also give you a maintance pack.. it is a good job... though the gum shields in the maintance pack are a nightmare... the treatment is ok though not advisable to go with a cold as I did lol.. your there for a while and it does look great when done...xx

Just use a good whitening toothpaste,mouth wash and dental floss...and try and stay away from anything that will discolour your teeth such as tea,coffee etc...even though tea is good....cant get enough of that tea...i could bathe in the stuff..tea that is but if i did i guess u couldnt drink it afterwards...ah its a vicious cycle..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast