Thread: Thank You Alana :)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Thank You Alana :)

I just wanted to say thank you to Alana and that we miss you posting on the boards babe.

Alana has been a member of this site for nearly 2 years and has clocked up nearly 1500 posts in that time. She is a bonafide certified EI addict.

Lately though she hasnt been posting very much, likewise with alot of other girls that used to be frequent posters, and i think EI has suffered as a result. Alana and the other girls werent put off by the testosterone on these "boys club" forums and could mix it with anyone, anyday. I dont like the way they have been forgotten about and pushed to the side lately.

Alana's posts were a mixture of cheekiness, fun, they were sometimes naughty (but the nice kind of naughty lol), helpful, informative and always a pleasure to read. She could brighten up any topic with her lighthearted take on things.

Just my two cents worth really, I havent forgotten about you and I'd like you to start posting more frequently again

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Navillus04 For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (27-08-10), poggo (27-08-10), Sensual Delights (27-08-10), wanted the best 69 (27-08-10), westcorklad (27-08-10)