Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Spit Roast More Fun!

Love Spit Roast More Fun!

Now it doesnt happen very often but when it does it can be a Gals worst nightmare....she takes a 30 Min booking forgetting she already has a 30 Min booking at the same time.Both guys ring when they get outside her Hotel......now question is what would you prefare at that stage......she tells you sorry,Love. I double booked can you cum back in 30 mins,or she says..... would you mind sharing the booking and you can both give me a good time for AN HOUR? !!!!!
    Last edited by Mature Busty Siobhan; 25-08-10 at 14:15.

MMMMMMM spit roast....on a serious matter though, i would have thought from a safety aspect this could be harder to deal with having two men there, also the two men may not like performing in front of other men. I have seen time and time again in the swinging scene and with gang bangs, where allot of men just cant handle it infront of others, especially other males.

Bloody hell, Siobhan you are a naughty woman. In answer to the question, I am game if you are.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

I think we should all just have a 60's free love, free for all attitude! LOL!

Don’t think I could handle having another guy with all his bits and pieces hanging out so close to be Siobhan, I think I’m more of a one man band.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

i would wait for the half hour...in case the other fella was someone i knew

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Bloody hell, Siobhan you are a naughty woman. In answer to the question, I am game if you are.
    loL,I knew you'd be up for it Lucy,thing is can we get all the shy Irishmen to make one of a womans secret fantasies-(fact!)- cum true????
    Last edited by Mature Busty Siobhan; 25-08-10 at 14:24.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyCurvybabe View Post
    a spit roast sounds more exciting, you fancy another ?
    It is!!!...maybe tell them to bring in a Btl Wine and a few nibbles from Spar!!!

9. Default

Two for the hour i'd say, so what if you know the other guy, your both compromised, as long as its not your father inlaw

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    MMMMMMM spit roast....on a serious matter though, i would have thought from a safety aspect this could be harder to deal with having two men there, also the two men may not like performing in front of other men. I have seen time and time again in the swinging scene and with gang bangs, where allot of men just cant handle it infront of others, especially other males.
    Have you never been to The Private Club in Birmingham,Jackie????

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast