Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: I should like to thank Cork

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    that has made me wonder why I have not indulged further than we have. Having met you in person has only but made me more intrigued. Your seductive persona has left me thinking of you constantly. I can’t get you out of my head.

did you not make to second base, you see the down turn in the economy hits is all , some more that others
    Last edited by An don; 28-08-10 at 01:04.

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    No my darling girl, it is I that has the crush. I will choose the Queens English on this occasion to make my point clear. You are a beautiful, interesting and attentive person that has made me wonder why I have not indulged further than we have. Having met you in person has only but made me more intrigued. Your seductive persona has left me thinking of you constantly. I can’t get you out of my head.

I love you Lucy Chambers.
    James.

I think that we are both a little insane, playing out what is obviously a private smouldering affair on a public forum, but here goes. I am a little in love with you. Which is why we are both going to wait, tease each other mercilessly, and when we can't take it any longer we will....log off.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

[QUOTE=lucy chambers;277178]James.

Which is why we are both going to wait, QUOTE]

wait til he gets his confirmation money lol

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    James.

I think that we are both a little insane, playing out what is obviously a private smouldering affair on a public forum, but here goes. I am a little in love with you. Which is why we are both going to wait, tease each other mercilessly, and when we can't take it any longer we will....log off.
    ok lucy, a crush ?,, hummmm, we are watching the pair of you
    taking a break, but not gone

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CrackShotJack View Post
    I've regularly had champagne and cocaine lunches. Back in the boom times I was off my face all the time, all while keeping down a job as a chartered accountant..
    In a single post has captured the fundamental root cause of our current economic environment.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456